Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Crystals unfortunately are not ever considered as a form of compensation. An item list is what we can work with.
    what about pack expanders then so people can hold more stuff in their inventory.

Comment

Please quote me on where I undermined the problem as being a "small matter". If you read my responses thoroughly, which you do have a tendency not to, you would have caught that I clarified this problem as being conditional and not affecting the mass populace.

Might I add that of our moderators, I am the only one assisting you. Keep your aggravation up and I may just opt out on a vacation as my colleagues did.
      Lol YOu help me how telling me that all are good and the servers are online?! And by telling me you gonna get on vacation cause i object on your try to make things look good?! Lol you can leave i don't care less! Either way i don't expect a word from you! Forum moderators just claim their opinion it's not an official response!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
        what about pack expanders then so people can hold more stuff in their inventory.
        Sure, I will forward your suggestion for Pack Expanders when the team is putting together a compensation pack.

Comment

Sure, I will forward your suggestion for Pack Expanders when the team is putting together a compensation pack.
          ty and im very sorry for other people's rudeness but this is absurd and people do tend to get upset when they cant log in their main.
          my main is my level 46 knight and i never cashed until oct 30th which i took a chance on.
          i do hope that the failed to connect to server issue gets fixed soon so i can play on s12.

Comment

• Lets not back lash at each other or reverie, she has been busy enough as late. Keep it cool as this situation is affecting everyone. Team up as a family, we will get through this..

Comment

• To those of you who were patient through these late problems and noted how hard MemoryLane and I have worked to get matters addressed, we thank you. I have a particular soft spot for those few of you who even went as far as to provide words of encouragement as being the single individual handling the face of frustration is a round-the-clock job.

That being said, I will be ceasing public postings on this thread as apparently it's futile. You may thank pappody:
              Originally posted by pappody View Post
              Lol you can leave i don't care less! Either way i don't expect a word from you!
              Anyone seeking updates may send me a Private Message. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Comment

• talking about compensation soul shard is most important thing what players have been missing. many did totally miss ladder, events and corruption on 2 days and still lag is so bad, or just cant even log to do those very important daily routines wich are needed for those. me personally lost +30 soul shards per day

Comment

• Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                  talking about compensation soul shard is most important thing what players have been missing. many did totally miss ladder, events and corruption on 2 days and still lag is so bad, or just cant even log to do those very important daily routines wich are needed for those. me personally lost +30 soul shards per day
                  i cant log in either dont feel bad its the weekend hopefully monday they will work on fixing it.

Comment

• Cant connect to S4

Comment

• What I do not understand ya knew this was going on for a couple of days now! Why hasn't R2 do a emergency Maints!!! its the weekend and no one is at work cause they are home we have mods talking abt how they are in constant communication with the development team how is that possible its the weekend no one is there!! The least that R2 could have done was an emergency main and see if that fixes the problem its easy to say only a hand full of ppl are having issues reading these post seems like a lot more than a handful and even if it is a handful what they don't matter!!! I happen to be one of those handful and last time I checked my money was good for r2 and I didn't cash hundreds of dollars I cashed a lot more so what NOW!! tfix it we not asking for no text book answer we looking for this company to fix the issue or is it that they have no clue on how to fix it!!! or make a thread so characters can post who cannot t log on its not that hard to do!
                      Last edited by Aionyx; 11-07-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Rev, please don't let people like him get to you. Many of us appreciate that you and Memory are trying your hardest to have our grievances be heard. It's bad enough as it is considering that there isn't an official announcement that offers us players an explanation as to what's happening. Majority of us players understand that you guys are doing your job and that the constant b-tching about the game is out of your control. Some people just still haven't realized being hostile to forum mods gets nothing done...

Comment

• Reverie sadly is the person on the front line who gets all the ****.I want them softie programmers who always say everything is ok , it s all under control nothing is wrong and see them whimps **** in their pant!!!

Comment

• OHH!!!and BTW there cannot be any amount of compensation that can make up for 2 days of not being able to log on.

Comment

• Originally posted by aztek95 View Post
                              Rev, please don't let people like him get to you. Many of us appreciate that you and Memory are trying your hardest to have our grievances be heard. It's bad enough as it is considering that there isn't an official announcement that offers us players an explanation as to what's happening. Majority of us players understand that you guys are doing your job and that the constant b-tching about the game is out of your control. Some people just still haven't realized being hostile to forum mods gets nothing done...
                              You know that not even your grievances are heard right?! All the forum moderators can do is tell you to make a ticket! But tell me how Reverie backing up R2's failures is good?!
                              Cause she came to claim that all servers are online! Oh well let me tell you that even when all people were kicked and couldn't log in the servers were still online!
                              So she can get her **** and go tell them to whoever still believes em! And i couldn't care less if a wannabee points at me! She can blame me like she did after she left!

Comment

• There may only be a small amount of people encountering the unable to login problem but the problem is much bigger than that =/

The people who are logged in have a hard time getting anything done because of the lag, so we're losing out on a lot

Please don't put pack expanders in compensation, unless there's a future update planned where we are getting more inventory space. Something that includes experience (not x2 tokens or x3 tokens) would be more helpful for a lot of people, also ew's/divine wings/prom wings (all 3 as different people are at different stages), Gpows, Gmuts, Energy, Patron tributes, Dragon Essence, RoG's, Soul Stars, DC's...all these things are actually useful to the majority of players and are things that we've missed out on through not being able to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X