No CS at Facebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CS at Facebook?

I want to load up using facebook game cards and I already redeemed it. But the problem is i cant log in through fb ut i can log in through the site.
    If i click recharge on fb with the authentication error and successfully bought $20 there would it be registered to the account even if it is not log in? And then I will log in to the scs.r2games.com to use the crystal?
    I need an immediate reply please cuz this was problem since yesterday
    "Let them SUFFER or ENJOY the consequences"

IGN:(S78)XoXoXoXmOo
    Server:Crystal Spire
    Level:Level 83
    Plane:Scion
    Guild:RisingDawn

The GMs are better equipped to assist you with your inquiry. You will need to file a ticket through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Originally posted by XoXoXoXmOo View Post
      My post yesterday was removed. WOW!!! Is that how you entertain problems from your players?
      And CS is the only game i cant play on FB. Eternal Saga is working just fine. Please help me.
      I filed a ticket already but after filing they dont give me ticket number

Comment

Originally posted by XoXoXoXmOo View Post
        And CS is the only game i cant play on FB. Eternal Saga is working just fine. Please help me.
        I filed a ticket already but after filing they dont give me ticket number
        Your case number is located at the very bottom of the e-mail you should have received from R2.

Comment

Ma'am/Sir can you send me the reply to another e-mail cuz I have no access anymore to the yahoo mail I used for my facebook. My yahoo mail was created when I was in secondary education level so most probably i cant remember the password.

Or if you want I can file a ticket again but using my e-mail and still fillng-up the email i used in fb.

Thank you so much

EDIT: Just to inform you, I already refunded the fb cash by asking FB Admin.
          What's my problem nw is not able to enter the game thru FB

IGN: xXmOoXx
          Server: S78 Crystal Spire
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-12-2015, 10:20 PM. Reason: Removed e-mail for privacy purposes.

Comment

If your character was created on our platform, you will only be able to access it here. Facebook access is not interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              If your character was created on our platform, you will only be able to access it here. Facebook access is not interchangeable.
              If that so, How can I log in thru FACEBOOK? I mean I will play on facebook so that I can use my FB GAME CARD?

Comment

Again, did you create your character here or on Facebook? If you created it here, you cannot access your character through Facebook.

Comment

I see now, so if i will delete the toon hcreated here, I can now go to facebook and there creat a new toon? to use my game card?

Comment

Again, did you create your character here or on Facebook? If you created it here, you cannot access your character through Facebook.
                    Hey sir, its been weeks and I still cant play.
                    I even made a new fb account and tested if I can play using that new account but unfortunately, I still cant.

Always server failed

Comment

It appears that Facebook's CS app is no longer functional, nor has it been for a good while. You will need to access our game directly through our site.

P.S.
                      Not a sir.

Comment

wow no more reply

I want to make my char on Facebook so that i can use Fb game card lol

Comment

The only way to recharge on Crystal Saga is through the R2 store, which does not take FB game cards.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

But my friend used it several times. And so i bought also cuz i dont have credit card.
                            What was done is that my friend made an account on facebook which is her main account/char and he told me that whenevr she play she buys game cards thats why she can treat us mall items in game.

I tried to play the other game under R2 with a saga also in its game name and BAM! I can play and recharge there but i just didnt continue as i wanto ise my game card points to recharge on crystal saga cuz simply there is my char is played on.

There was already a thread talking about the same issue( the issue is all about logging in fb but always gets an error of server) and now im doin it too but i will make new char using facebook and not directly in the site.

Anyways, i will contact my friend if she can still log in her account on facebook and ask her a favor to post some ss on how she can easily log in there(facebook crystal saga)

Comment

Asking your friend would be a great idea. If you have any other questions about recharging, it's going to be best to send in a ticket so that the billing team can answer it for you.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X