Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by taylonahuggins View Post
      i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga
      You will need to file a ticket containing your order number. The GMs will check on the status of your purchase from there and proceed as necessary.

      Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

      Comment


      • #33
        Is this issue being checked into, i would really like to recharge today. Get it fixed.

        Comment


        • #34
          got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
          a ticket?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
            got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
            a ticket?
            Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

            It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

              It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).
              i been exping and the transparent box is full of exp from mobs i been killing. there is no way to see that i got the windfiery but i did sent in a ticket.
              its not in my temp storare i already looked.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	windfiery didnt show up.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1723639

              the transparent box is full of exp i didnt think to take a screen shot of it before i apologize for it.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	no windfiery in temp storage.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1723640

              Click image for larger version

Name:	no windfiery in mount.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1723641
              Last edited by Reverie; 02-17-2016, 03:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

              Comment

              Working...
              X