No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey naf what class you pick tho i picked archer and ill be able to compet with u when its back up XD

Comment

• They probably have one guy working on this problem. Can you give him some help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
        They probably have one guy working on this problem. Can you give him some help?
        hahaha that poor guy

Comment

• Now the problem moved to server 94.
          I was first person to be online on it lol...

Comment

• they need more than one guy workin on this ik s93 was down for awhile but now the new one open for 30 and crashing thats just low

Comment

• lol.. need more than a 6 min cs fix.. COMON.. ppppplllllzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                Reverie, i'm crying right now. I used 1100 mc this morning to get Guardian Angel and now I can't finish it
                You will be able to keep trying once this issue has been fully resolved. Good luck to you and your morph. :T

Comment

• can someone send that guy out to buy a few more servers plz so that we can play.. lol

Comment

• 94 where dafuq you at boy

Comment

• Sooo ummm any1 got any ideas what to do now :d

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                        Sooo ummm any1 got any ideas what to do now :d
                        I mean if you want you can keep on refreshing your page until the server comes back up lol.

Comment

• Thats about all we can do lol

Comment

• I just get a kick out of it though, yeah they are working on the issue but i guess realistically they should put the server starting time to be 7pm PDT because that is more then likely going to be the time that the server is fixed

Comment

• lol.. well s93 has had same issue all day and its still not fixed 10hrs later sooo hopping s94 wont be same

Comment

• Hopefully not because that would be a mega fail on R2's case for wanting to brodcast a new server and then it doesnt even happen on the day that they said it would be

Comment

Working...
                                X