Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey naf what class you pick tho i picked archer and ill be able to compet with u when its back up XD

Comment

• They probably have one guy working on this problem. Can you give him some help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
        They probably have one guy working on this problem. Can you give him some help?
        hahaha that poor guy

Comment

• Now the problem moved to server 94.
          I was first person to be online on it lol...

Comment

• they need more than one guy workin on this ik s93 was down for awhile but now the new one open for 30 and crashing thats just low

Comment

• lol.. need more than a 6 min cs fix.. COMON.. ppppplllllzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                Reverie, i'm crying right now. I used 1100 mc this morning to get Guardian Angel and now I can't finish it
                You will be able to keep trying once this issue has been fully resolved. Good luck to you and your morph. :T

Comment

• can someone send that guy out to buy a few more servers plz so that we can play.. lol

Comment

• 94 where dafuq you at boy

Comment

• Sooo ummm any1 got any ideas what to do now :d

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                        Sooo ummm any1 got any ideas what to do now :d
                        I mean if you want you can keep on refreshing your page until the server comes back up lol.

Comment

• Thats about all we can do lol

Comment

• I just get a kick out of it though, yeah they are working on the issue but i guess realistically they should put the server starting time to be 7pm PDT because that is more then likely going to be the time that the server is fixed

Comment

• lol.. well s93 has had same issue all day and its still not fixed 10hrs later sooo hopping s94 wont be same

Comment

• Hopefully not because that would be a mega fail on R2's case for wanting to brodcast a new server and then it doesnt even happen on the day that they said it would be

Comment

Working...
                                X