• lasted longer this time atleast

Comment

• tbh at first I didn't think that we really deservwed points now we do

Comment

• eh idc i was happy with the compensation pack

if its still there when we get back
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 04:59 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• wow nice the same game again? another 9 hours?

Comment

• Most likely be another day we cannot play.

Comment

• If you ask me, they better boost the damn compensation pack, give some torches, or SOMETHING that can make up for all the lvls and stuff lost at this time.
              This is freaking annoying.

Comment

• REALLY? AGAIN? I know what i said earlier, but this is just [messed] up man. how hard is it to fix a server when you have such a big company -.-
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 07:05 AM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word.

Comment

• so ive write now a Open letter in a ticket and Told them what we all missed yesterday and today and What the need to do when they not another dead server want

Comment

• Well, Idk what to say. The compensation pack is nice many people happy with it. I know we won't get another compensation but I do hope we can get our server back online within the next hour or so. Would rather not miss another day of events and such.

Comment

• well this side will have an new record on Pages and entrys^^

Comment

• Please refrain from responding with unrelated and/or irrelevant posts. It is considered a form of spam and said posts will be deleted. Thank you.

Comment

• Well i have nothing else to do before work at the moment. Can't they use this maintenance to make my beastmaster into a rogue. i want to play rogue

Comment

• Grah Grah. Bring back my server *roars* GAO *Breathes FIRE* I think we can understand each other better now. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                              Can't they use this maintenance to make my beastmaster into a rogue. i want to play rogue
                              Crystal Saga does not have a class changing feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                                Crystal Saga does not have a class changing feature.
                                Haha yes they do, you just have to pay enough money. I've seen it before on S59 with the Hallts. But i'm not spending 500K on this game so i'll stick with this beastmaster

But ehhh, on topic : Any news, information when S93 will be online again?
                                Last edited by SaphiraXnl; 04-01-2016, 07:35 AM. Reason: On topic

Comment

Working...
                                X