Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this is the second day they have had issues either there guys scr£wd up the codeing or there equipment isn't up to the job.. either 1 is sad thought from a game developer.. and to be honest the only option they have is to wipe the server clean every1 starts lvl 1 again and restarted with a DATE AND TIME SPECIFIED not just ohh we will be down for an undisclosed time for maintenance.. because the guys that waited for the original opentime are the 1s that have lost out as many either have jobs or couldn't stay awake for 24hrs till r2 took there head out there A55 to try fix issues correctly they should also give all money spent back and id say give every1 that was there at start the original start time/date 5k crystals each AND a compo pack to every1 else I cant see it working any other way because we wer given a date for server to open and it came and went a few waited all day and night till it opend I was 1 of them,, for it to close 1 min into game play was crazy and those are the players R2 need to make apologies to and give more than a compensation pack that is laughable after so much downtime..

Comment

• Page 27 over 31 hours of downtime and not even a post to let us know anything.Good job r2 games keep showing us how much you care.

Comment

• So will our VIPs still lose the 2 days plus this downtime is taking? or do we just take that as a loss too?

Comment

• vip time is a fix setting time so iff your vip running to th 5 April it wouldn be longer no matter iff server are on or off

Comment

• yep you loose the vip time and everything.. I lost my easter bunny suit on s93 time because of the issues on there vip isn't any diferent goes on time like most things on this game. that's why for s94 atleast there only option is a full restart

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Failed to connect to server.png
Views:	1
Size:	823.0 KB
ID:	1724232

what's happening???

Comment

• Hehehe. Had someone come in so I could leave work early and now server are still down. :/ 2 days events missed.. needed gotor but I'm sure that's gone before server comes back up. I know what everyone is thinking "Be patient the server will be fixed soon. They are working as hard as they can to resolve the issue" Well, if it were really true I'd be ok knowing that they're tdoing everything that they can. I just wish we could be updated with what is causing this problem and their plans to fix it. Just showing people that you do care makes them happy and want to stay and continue to play the game. We the players who pay tons of money still only play because we like the game but I do see many people quitting all the time and it's not a mystery as to why.

Comment

• Haha well if they put it under emergency maintenance again then we have another 4-5 hour wait

Comment

• whats your IGN Yamgi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
                      whats your IGN Yamgi?
                      It's Nafia

Comment

• your guild got Gotor Yesterday ^^

Comment

your guild got Gotor Yesterday ^^
                          Yes but we missed nimbus today. I know it's not your problem and making you miss it when servers are back online is unfair. I'll be happy just to know I can do ladder and TG before reset

Comment

• We missed it yesterday toobut we can talk about it thats not a Problem ingame You know me im mostly kind

Comment

• this is just **** now i swaer bro this is sad

Comment

We missed it yesterday toobut we can talk about it thats not a Problem ingame You know me im mostly kind
                                Yeah. You're not as bad as people make you out to be. Lol. I hope we can still get the compensation pack and they give another bonus because this is a big problem for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X