Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you put that signature on the bottom of your posts?
    Twisted

Comment

• The server is still down? Lmao I actually went out and figured it might be up by now. But no, we are proven right once again lol.

-Melancholy
      Melancholy - Idiot Incarnate and Guild Master of Melon

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristalsWraps View Post
        How do you put that signature on the bottom of your posts?
        its in the settings tab.Then click on signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan_Rathlor View Post
          its in the settings tab.Then click on signature.
          Ty much <3
          Twisted

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristalsWraps View Post
            Ty much <3
            Your welcome.

To Outcasts Members I have made a guild group on facebook.We can chill and talk there if you guys like.Private msg me for info.

I can also make one for the server too if you guys like.
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 10:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchmac000 View Post
              I just wish I would have gotten some sort of contact info from my friends so we could chat outside the game. That's the only thing that's bugging me really, the fact that I can't talk to any of my friends :c WHERE ARE YOU MELANCHOLY, WHERE?! Dx
              Bruh. Really.
              Melancholy - Idiot Incarnate and Guild Master of Melon

Comment

• And my posts have been deleted again,thank you mods,great work to help this community in need.Great work!

Cant give us any info on whats up but deleting posts you guys are on your game.R2 games must be proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by iAmPerseverant View Post
                  The server is still down? Lmao I actually went out and figured it might be up by now. But no, we are proven right once again lol.

-Melancholy
                  ily melon. q_q
                  IGN: Velvet
                  Server NO. 93
                  Guild: HellBound
                  Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
                  Only the blackest of black could possibly be considered black, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Comment

And my posts have been deleted again,thank you mods,great work to help this community in need.Great work!

Cant give us any info on whats up but deleting posts you guys are on your game.R2 games must be proud.
                    I would consider reviewing your posts carefully, as they are being merged, not deleted. Posts made consecutively in a row will be merged to minimize spamming. Incase you missed it, here is your previous merged post:
                    Originally posted by Ryan_Rathlor View Post
                    Your welcome.

To Outcasts Members I have made a guild group on facebook.We can chill and talk there if you guys like.Private msg me for info.

I can also make one for the server too if you guys like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      I would consider reviewing your posts carefully, as they are being merged, not deleted. Posts made consecutively in a row will be merged to minimize spamming. Incase you missed it, here is your previous merged post:
                      when can I have the server back, I will give you a years worth of spaghetti O's if you bring back the server in the next 5 minutes.
                      IGN: Velvet
                      Server NO. 93
                      Guild: HellBound
                      Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. -Confucius
                      Only the blackest of black could possibly be considered black, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Comment

My first post with the facebook word I understand why you deleted it.But then I posted another one with no other websites just saying we can hang inbox me.And then you delete that one too....you know what this is a waste talking to you.

Comment

My first post with the facebook word I understand why you deleted it.But then I posted another one with no other websites just saying we can hang inbox me.And then you delete that one too....you know what this is a waste talking to you.
                          "Facebook" is still very much included in your merged post. You can review your previous post, of which I have also quoted, to confirm so.

Comment

"Facebook" is still very much included in your merged post. You can review your previous post, of which I have also quoted, to confirm so.
                            the first one with facebook in the post yes i understand that.But the second one had no mention of fb or any other website.If trying to keep the players apart and lose contact with each other,you have to give yourself and A+

Anyways Im done with you and your self righteousness.I hope your day has been a good one and enjoy your server that is up and running.

No answer about the LG question I asked,When the server is still offline tomorrow come LG and no one enters to fight who wins? or do both guilds lose and everyone in the server has no seig til next week?

Make sure you keep giving me down votes on my rep Reverie,cus when a point is proven thats all you got.lmao
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 11:37 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Make sure you keep giving me down votes on my rep Reverie,cus when a point is proven thats all you got.lmao
                              As much as I appreciate the credit you've given me, I [surprisingly] did not red rep you. However if it makes you feel better to blame me, you're welcome to.

Comment

• I think I'm going through crystal saga withdrawals. If I have to go to the hospital do you think r2 games will cover my costs or nahh
                                IGN - Alleina

Comment

Working...
                                X