Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lance0031
    replied
    i ask for refund before and guess what... they did not give my refund what a joke. you should fix your game instead of making your costumer angry

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    I know how you feel i work 8-12 hours 5 days a week and usually bust the other two days that i am off

I just like how nearly everyday, a thread is created or a reply on an old thread about the server crashing is posted and yet nothing to fix this issue, I am sure they are trying but come on seriously, for two weeks the problem should have already been resolved.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    very true cpu1 its annoying and we need to make a stand or nothing will be done.. soo spread the word to our server to get onto forums till we get this fixed or atleast get them to do somthing

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    its been 3 times this past hour. The hour hasn't even been complete, to be accurate. Its been roughly 40 minutes, each disconnection lasting in intervals of 5-10 minutes. We get the chance to log in, complain about the disconnection and we disconnect again, that's about it. I haven't been able to do much, and the weekends is actually when I can enjoy the events that I can't get to do when I'm stuck in the office every single day of the week

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    IKR VIP is starting to become useless at the moment because we cant even utalize it fully

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    reverie its not that.. we are all getting sick this is happening 4 or 5x /day we loose lots of things its really ridiculous we need something done..

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    up again hopefully

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Probably wont happen at all unless more people from S94 actually file a ticket or blow up forum until action is taken but until then nothing will happen because our server is still new

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    We need to get every1 we can from our server to come to forums and discuss this cause its really beggining to be a joke

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    Lag/DC

I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of S94 and anyone else, but the ping has skyrocket to 30k+ and everyone has been getting disconnected. It is not the first time this has occurred, and it only seems to be getting worse. We all couldn't log in for about a good 12 minutes after a huge lag spike. I know its been spoken of before, but there is no compensation being given or anything to sort out the issue and every disconnection is another player/customer that disconnects at the wrong time and loses valuable items.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Yup that is how they do it give you hope and then step right on it, gotta love R2 for that

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    lol.. ** me.. server was up again for few secs then down again.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    might be just you. I still can't get on.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    lol the server is back up again

and it is down again
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    I cashed $40 and vip but if this happens again il not be putting any more money into the game.. ivb heard lots are gonna recall there money because of this cr4p and when we have 5 or 6 guys who have already cashed $1000s it might make r2 decide to do somthing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X