Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
    our server is been showing online all this time, just cant login
    Yeah. It shows online but it's offline because it shows "Failed to Connect to Server". Anyway to lessen your boredom play Big Story Little Heroes on Facebook. Almost has the same graphics as Crystal Saga but its MOBA not MMORPG.

Comment

9 hours already

Comment

This thread should only be in regards to server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59]. S94 players should refrain from hijacking this thread -- connection issues for S94 should be noted in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-DC-Daily-S94

Comment

okay so i come home from a hard day and work and expect to be able to login and kill some noobs "cull the herd" so to speak.
          what to my dismay, i see a fail to connect screen. so i figure, try again, then try again, then try some more.
          I hope R2 realizes that there are noobs expecting to be killed and will probably go through withdrawals otherwise,
          so in that aspect, do it for the noobs, help the lil buggers out and get servers fixed, tks and GN

Comment

finally after 12 hours we can log again, its fixed.

Comment

That's good to hear; let me know if another login issue arises.

Comment

Will we be compensated for the time lost?
                User:Patrick2675
                Class:Mage
                Guild:thenemy
                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                X