No announcement yet.

S99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S(99) Just had a server wide crash again. 12:48AM. Lag spike, and then everyone was disconnected.
    And not trying to cause trouble, just documenting crashes so we can get an idea of what's happenning. We have a mass of bots on our server that
    promote MALL MMO and I'm wondering if that's a cause?
    Again, do what you can. I'll document so we can get an idea of what is causing these disconnects for these past days.

Note to earlier post with alarms about security issues: My response was posted before your comment about a ticket being filed. Thank goodness it's being lookd into. Last I knew, you had reported you were not aware of the issue. So, I go into panic mode, because
    with all the hackers and phishing scams out there, you never know. I'd rather raise an alarm, even missing a response that someone's on it, than say nothing and assume they
    know when they do not.
    Thanks for working on it. I'll keep watch from my end.

1:44AM Server wide Disconnect. 'lost connection to server' popped up briefly, but went away to character loading screen. Lag spike proceeded the Disconnect.
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-05-2016, 12:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    S99- Starflyer
    Guild- ChaosTribe
    Class- BeastMaster
    I'm a friendly troll

Comment

I'm not sure what posts you're reading in this thread, but nowhere did I state that "a ticket was being filed"; a report, message, or what have you was sent from myself directly to the CRM in charge of CS. It is in your best interest to read my responses thoroughly to prevent any further misunderstanding.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	After Disconnect.png
Views:	1
Size:	609.7 KB
ID:	1727973
        1:54 AM lag, and disconnect. Tried to reconnect, and windows were not loaded at all.
        Trying to relog on 1:58am. Character loading screen not working, but just now loaded at 1:59am. clicked character icon to enter game but am not being taken to game.
        Stopping for the night, as I cannot lot into the game now.

Ahhh, yes I'm sorry. I used the wrong wording. I didn't mean 'ticked been filed' I meant that word had been sent about this problem. Thank you for working on this issue.
        I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just worried about the kids playing. C.S is a great MMO and it's just too bad this is happening now.
        S99- Starflyer
        Guild- ChaosTribe
        Class- BeastMaster
        I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Good Job R2 ... Great...

now its **** great tbh...

5-8 dc in just 1 hr... gadddam fix it...

PATIENT U SAID ?? we're like this since that **** 8hrs maintenance ...

dont hire a s2pid idiot tech , and then that 8hrs maint u ddnt even say what were the improvement is u just freakinly made alot of bugs / lags / dc's ,

and u just copy/paste the gaddamn update on last day of nov...

before u open the servers from having maintenance make sure to test it 1st before brngin it back online .... damn u get so many $$$ ( income ) income in this game ,

and yet when it comes on somethin like this stuff u cant even fix it and what ? wait till nxt maint ? a week full of **** cant even play / leave ur toon knowing it will be dc...

ur crm sucks... that's all

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
            Good Job R2 ... Great...

now its **** great tbh...

5-8 dc in just 1 hr... gadddam fix it...

PATIENT U SAID ?? we're like this since that **** 8hrs maintenance ...

dont hire a s2pid idiot tech , and then that 8hrs maint u ddnt even say what were the improvement is u just freakinly made alot of bugs / lags / dc's ,

and u just copy/paste the gaddamn update on last day of nov...

before u open the servers from having maintenance make sure to test it 1st before brngin it back online .... damn u get so many $$$ ( income ) income in this game ,

and yet when it comes on somethin like this stuff u cant even fix it and what ? wait till nxt maint ? a week full of **** cant even play / leave ur toon knowing it will be dc...

ur crm sucks... that's all
            The only ones reading the forum are the moderators, and I assure you that getting aggressive here will not get us anywhere desirable. If you would like to have a word with R2, you may go about it in a ticket where the support team resides.
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-05-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              The only ones reading the forum are the moderators, and I assure you that getting aggressive here will not get us anywhere desirable. If you would like to have a word with R2, you may go about it in a ticket where the support team resides.
              nah , u can just say that to them :P

well , the news is there will be a RollBack ???

can u answer this ???

or u will just say its the decision of them not by u , most likely ... so funny isnt it ??

so this 2x dung , if u do it evryday , all the stuff u earn is nonsense if RB will happen ,

so basically it will be back on the last day of nov ( if i am right ), just think ur offline and do nothin since dec till now...

just passing by .... :P and its rumors ... so im not gonna keep my mouth shut and atleast evryone knows...

Oh , btw ur using QQ for ur communications on other mods / gm's / csr ... just sayin...
              Last edited by gierokitsune; 12-05-2016, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I am not inclined to, sorry to disappoint.

Comment

4x now lol, thank you r2 for a stable server only a few minute interval

Comment

Nc got disconnected 3x only in 10 mins ...

Edit :

massive lag then poop mass DC

6x now... let us count...

Edit :

8x .... and counting ...

s99 cant connect damn fix this !!!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 12-08-2016, 08:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                    X