Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag / Delay?

Hi,
    just out of curiosity... is it only me who is facing an enormous lag in-game? I mean, I try to kill mobs ( afk mode ) my ton tries to hit them ( even weak mobs ) many times for about 3 to 10 sec before it finally manage to 1 hit kill the monsters, while trying to attack it doesn't show "miss, Hit, etc.." it just keep atking without dealing any damage at all and also the game is lagging really badly for me... tried different games and my pc/internet is good...

pc info:

Alienware Aurora R4
    Windows 10 64-bit
    Intel Core i7-3820 CPU @3.60GHz (8CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 555

I've had same issues recently^
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

No reply from R2? is that in meant to be like this?

Comment

If you can send a ticket, that would be great. Ill also forward this issue.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

I personally think ticket is useless...

Comment

that sounds really bad i get lag spikes like that. Try to run a speed test on your net just google it. It would be simple thing from your side try resetting your router

Comment

The servers have been tested and appear fine. However, if you are still experiencing sudden lag spikes or anything of the sort, try testing your internet environment and clear your cookies.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Lost connection to the server and Very lag server

i get bored play this game,,always stack in loading and got very lag server!!!

Comment

yeah,,i got discconnect in every 5min - 10min,,dont tell my wifi is my problem,,i was trying a speedtest,,n its showing 2mb/s ,,hope PM will fix this ASAP,,i cant do anything except refresh the page n trying to login,,n got disconnect againn

Comment

me too. got disconnected like every 3-5 min. then have to relog many times coz' 'failed to connect server'. cleared cookies n cache's at every browsers that i use. i don't have a network problems coz' when i online using my tablet, i didn't having a delay/lag issue or even disconnect. i can't 24//7 using my tablet, its not convenience to do dungeons, ladder and chatting.
                    someone from S73

Comment

fix this problem plz,,i cant make anything in game,,always get DC when in game

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1728609
                      today i got 10-15 time this message when i get in the game
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-24-2017, 03:41 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

For those experiencing lag and server issues, can you all provide which servers you all are experiencing it on?

Comment

Im play in server 100

not fix yet?

i cant online
                          Last edited by Reverie; 01-24-2017, 07:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by fox97
                            not fix yet?

i cant online
                            You are experiencing login issues on server group [S74, S76, S79, S80, S83, S84, S86, S88, S90, S92, S94, S96, S98, & S100], correct?

Comment

yes sir,,when i online the game,i got very lag and then lost connection to the server

i cant online all r2 game,,i dont know why
                              Last edited by Reverie; 01-24-2017, 07:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X