Stuck in "loading character list"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in "loading character list"

Is anyone else having trouble logging on..? or just me??

(. ) ( .)
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

me too kei, when we were doing party void like half an hour ago characters wont load (beasty btw )

Comment

Which server(s) are you experiencing issues on? Did any of your toon(s) disconnect right before your login problems?

Comment

Stuck in "loading character list"

ive been stuck in "loading character list" for a long time, already tried with chrome and opera, and cleaned the cache of both, nothing seems to work, and a guildie is having the same problemClick image for larger version

Name:	stuck.png
Views:	1
Size:	472.9 KB
ID:	1728026

Comment

I will check S65 to see if it is a server issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyvara View Post
              I have toons on both S63 and S69 that can not log back in. At first however they appeared to be stuck, they were in game but could not do anything and they did not get kicked out but I took them out because I thought they had just froozen and was going to reboot to see if that fixed the problem. It has been a few hours now and still not able to get back into the game with any toons or from any browser including the R2 Client.
              Are your toon(s) still online? If so, your only option is to wait until they finally disconnect from the server. This is occurring because of a recent issue with disconnecting toons not actually logging from the servers immediately. The toon doesn't register the disconnection right away, so it will usually stay idle online for up to 20 minutes (but I have heard of it lasting as long as 3 hours) until it finally realizes that it's been disconnected.

Comment

I have toons on both S63 and S69 that can not log back in. At first however they appeared to be stuck, they were in game but could not do anything and they did not get kicked out but I took them out because I thought they had just froozen and was going to reboot to see if that fixed the problem. It has been a few hours now and still not able to get back into the game with any toons or from any browser including the R2 Client.

I took them offline a couple hours ago and even shut done and rebooted my computer. I then waited for awhile before even trying to bring them back in but it still will not allow them to get back into game. It just goes to where you log in the actual toon where it just says loading character list, but never changes.
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I will check S63 to see if it is a server-wide issue.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I am stuck there as well. This was around 4:30 pm. I tried it again now but I am also getting the same issues, stuck at loading character list. I cleared cache and tried different browsers.

Comment

I can't logging in

Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	1728032

Anyone can explain why I can't log in from this sever, while at another server (S47) [PVP Server] I had no problem at all?

Its been like this for hours

Comment

I will check S49 in a moment to see if I run into the same issue.

[Update]
                        I have forwarded the stuck loading screen for server group [S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, & S71].
                        Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Am curious if our toons will be all ok at this point. equips,items, progress in systems etc. Also hope our servers are back online by tomorrow as it is my only day off lol.. Sunday. 15:35 is the time my toon and browser kinda froze. By that i mean my toon was still movable but everything else was froze. like stuck in afk killing nothing. clock froze etc.. Seeing that i got home from work at what should of been 21:30 and the clock said 15:35..
                            💎Crystal Saga💎
                            ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                            ☆Death Tank
                            ☆PvP King at your service
                            ☆Class:Knight
                            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                            — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                              Am curious if our toons will be all ok at this point. equips,items, progress in systems etc. Also hope our servers are back online by tomorrow as it is my only day off lol.. Sunday. 15:35 is the time my toon and browser kinda froze. By that i mean my toon was still movable but everything else was froze. like stuck in afk killing nothing. clock froze etc.. Seeing that i got home from work at what should of been 21:30 and the clock said 15:35..
                              The worst that can happen is a rollback, but the team doesn't typically resort to that if they can resolve the error themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X