No announcement yet.

character deletion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was asking for others not myself.. just friends..

Comment

Just google "r2games compromised again over one million accounts exposed". And you will know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowwa View Post
        Just google "r2games compromised again over one million accounts exposed". And you will know what happened.

that article is 7 months old from april

Comment

Originally posted by R2294769 View Post

that article is 7 months old from april
          Do you really think people know about it and those that knew changed their credentials ?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another breach not so long ago. R2 doesn't give a damn about security.
          Last edited by Nowwa; 11-22-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by madpriest1996 View Post
            that's odd. considering i did not delete any from (DP) nor (ne) nor (KO) nor (ar)

i deleted chars who whine, and the whiners and Lavagods and Legends the whinest. LoL -er -est LoL
            The one who claimed responsibility for the deletions and hackings remains at #5 on the gold leaderboards.
            >speechless<

Comment

Originally posted by Nowwa View Post
              R2games' database and backend can be read easily. it is only encrypted in a 128-bit language. You can easily manipulate the GUI and send packets which will follow your coding.
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-23-2017, 02:08 AM. Reason: We do not take kindly to threats.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post

The one who claimed responsibility for the deletions and hackings remains at #5 on the gold leaderboards.
                >speechless<
                also number 3 thats the alt that came on and said what was going to happen and then it did

Comment

that is what i am not sure of. i used (s25)xcviii to warn you all in which i have also deleted it.

Comment

Again? Seriously? Memory, its happening again.......

Half of my guild had suddenly been deleted
                    WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                    Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                    Class: Mage
                    Lvl: Eido 180
                    Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                    Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

so.. how long we must wait? its not taking this long the last time.. and before still can see lvl 0 toon on friendlist.. now nothing at all.. feels like never existed

Comment

Did everyone send in a ticket so that support would know about it?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

im not cause yeterday the problem solved before my ticket got answer.. not even 2 hr and its solved.. so im guessing they know the problem again

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Did everyone send in a ticket so that support would know about it?
                            You deleted my reply dude?

You want to take the honor of suggesting them to file a ticket and be the "hero"?

It is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by madpriest1996 View Post

You deleted my reply dude?

You want to take the honor of suggesting them to file a ticket and be the "hero"?

It is ok.
                              Your reply is not deleted, dude.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it was

before you replied, i replied that they file a ticket and it disappeared and you telling them to send a ticket came out.

oh well, it is ok.

anyway, if they send a ticket, they get a reply though.

"We cannot restore your character because you have violated our TOS."

Comment

Working...
                                X