Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Failed to Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mommygwen2008 View Post
    Thats the problem. The server isnt ofline, and still we cant connect
    I understand, but as stated right now there isn't anything that can be done to speed up the process. I have reported this to the team. Once I receive an update about what's going on or the server comes back online I will post here. In the meantime please be patient.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Alright tnx for doing what u can

Comment

esperemos respuesta ......................haaaaaaa quiero jugar

Comment

i think that th char server is ofline :'(

Comment

the whole s128 server is shut down more then likey due to the fact its was spose to be a east coast server yet its gt west coast events they said they whre going to fix it during maint an never did so now its been down about 12 hrs so far nva have i seen a server go down for that long yet its R2 so they take there time give auto responses an wont rebate us for there mess ups so we lose time on events an lvling etc

Comment

and if there is a compensation it will be stuff that we cant event use. "Take these Divine wings x10 for the inconvenience"

Comment

exactley lol

Comment

Its getting me very upset and very much on my nervs right now. slowly getting mad and indeed its longer then 12 hours by now

Comment

i dont care much bout compensation lol unless they give me dual wings right away would be nice but i just wanna play. and not start all over i putted money in my char so wanna be able to use the stuff i got with it

Comment

hope they give a good compensation for it

Comment

if they got to reroll server completeley they would have ot rebat everyone for what they spent so far

Comment

I doubt they are going to do that. That would be more work for them....And we know they don't like doing work....Santa still there and a tree thats been there for awhile. Even in quest log. They have gotten so lazy

Comment

ya i know be nice though if they went back to old days where cs which is one of there bigger cash getters would be fixed in timley manner an would be taken more care of little better an yule i fbed ya

Comment

so any updates so far or still no news

Comment

no updates...and i remember getting a response same day and a solution from the cs support almost instantly

Comment

Working...
                                X