Doombringer question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doombringer question

Hi i just get my 1st doombringer and i find that the fantastical beast doesnt disappear.

Can i use the same fantastical beast to summon 2nd doombringer? Or do i have restart all the way back from gorilla titan?

Yes, you can continue utilizing the Fantastical Beast to upgrade into another Doombringer.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Okay thanks Minori, i'll try to summon the 2nd doom then

Comment

I got my first doom at 14 stars, now at 16 stars (almost 17) , a second doom has not spawn...why?
        Theoritically, shouldnt it be easier to spawn the second doom? (since i start at 14 stars)

Comment

Originally posted by Almanzo2 View Post
          I got my first doom at 14 stars, now at 16 stars (almost 17) , a second doom has not spawn...why?
          Theoritically, shouldnt it be easier to spawn the second doom? (since i start at 14 stars)
          It will still take a similar amount of gmuts for each doom mounts are a chance system some will take more and some will take less regardless of stars.
          To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Ah i see...that explains why i still cant spawn my second doom at 18 stars...

Thanks Hachiro and Minori for the reply

Comment

Working...
            X