Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket

Still no reply from my ticket.... x( For those who know me at PVP EAST, my toon (S52)(DP1)Overlord which is level 200, is now Lvl 180.. the story behind that is this:

it was deleted (08 June 2020), then R2 restored it but sadly it was rolled back to lvl180.... and as you can see if you view my toon --- the equips, wings, flag, etc etc were down-graded (yeah it was rolled back). So, I filled a ticket regarding it but their response is to wait. honestly, it's been 15+ days now and still no response. Also, I filed other tickets before my toon was deleted it was about bug in Magic tower, bug in etc. they also ignored it.... I have active VIP in my account. is this how R2 treat "very important person" hehehe this is tiring.... I can't even login my toon because it has security pass which I have already forgotten because lvl180 was so.... 3 years ago right? damn

I forgot my ticket number but here is the email title from the support team: Request for restoring account [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2oPy1x:ref ]

My feedback regarding R2 Client: can you bring back my toon to it's original state first please? I can't give a feedback like this because I can't play the game. It's been 15+ days that I'm not playing crystal saga. Just patiently waiting for my toon to be restored to its current state. tho Patience has a limit right
    Last edited by Overlord.; 06-28-2020, 07:22 AM.

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
    Still no reply from my ticket.... x( For those who know me at PVP EAST, my toon (S52)(DP1)Overlord which is level 200, is now Lvl 180.. the story behind that is this:

it was deleted (08 June 2020), then R2 restored it but sadly it was rolled back to lvl180.... and as you can see if you view my toon --- the equips, wings, flag, etc etc were down-graded (yeah it was rolled back). So, I filled a ticket regarding it but their response is to wait. honestly, it's been 15+ days now and still no response. Also, I filed other tickets before my toon was deleted it was about bug in Magic tower, bug in etc. they also ignored it.... I have active VIP in my account. is this how R2 treat "very important person" hehehe this is tiring.... I can't even login my toon because it has security pass which I have already forgotten because lvl180 was so.... 3 years ago right? damn

I forgot my ticket number but here is the email title from the support team: Request for restoring account [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2oPy1x:ref ]

My feedback regarding R2 Client: can you bring back my toon to it's original state first please? I can't give a feedback like this because I can't play the game. It's been 15+ days that I'm not playing crystal saga. Just patiently waiting for my toon to be restored to its current state. tho Patience has a limit right
    Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with every player's equipment, upgrades, stats, etc. across the servers. Which means I can't verify this myself. Do you have any screenshots proving your upgrades and what you lost before your character's restoration? For your tickets, please private message me the email attached to your ticket. This is the only way the team is able to locate them at this time. Thank you!

In regards to Magic Tower, can you please explain what the bug you were reporting is?

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hello sending atm. ty. some photos are large. is there anyway I can send it to you via email or facebook messenger? thank you

It's not sending

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 12
      Last edited by Overlord.; 06-28-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with every player's equipment, upgrades, stats, etc. across the servers. Which means I can't verify this myself. Do you have any screenshots proving your upgrades and what you lost before your character's restoration? For your tickets, please private message me the email attached to your ticket. This is the only way the team is able to locate them at this time. Thank you!

In regards to Magic Tower, can you please explain what the bug you were reporting is?
        My God, I think R2 has major problem to fix. First we can't edit our signature, we can't also edit some forum informations, and now we can't send private messages...

Comment

Hello sending atm. ty. some photos are large. is there anyway I can send it to you via email or facebook messenger? thank you

It's not sending

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 12
          I received your private messages and I've responded. Please, let me know if you did not receive my response.
          I've taken the liberty to unapprove your other posts here to protect your personal information.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I received your private messages and I've responded. Please, let me know if you did not receive my response.
            I've taken the liberty to unapprove your other posts here to protect your personal information.
            Good morning.

Hello, I did not recieved your response. Thank your for protecting my personal information, I appreciate it.

I really miss playing crystal saga (so much). I'm waiting for the toon to be restored since June 08 or 10, 2020 (I forgot when I started the first ticket). I won't purchase a VIP on June 07, 2020 if I have a plan of deleting it or quitting. it won't make sense.
            Last edited by Overlord.; 06-28-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Good morning.

Hello, I did not recieved your response. Thank your for protecting my personal information, I appreciate it.

I really miss playing crystal saga (so much). I'm waiting for the toon to be restored since June 08 or 10, 2020 (I forgot when I started the first ticket). I won't purchase a VIP on June 07, 2020 if I have a plan of deleting it or quitting. it won't make sense.
              You're welcome! I'll resend the message again.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

You're welcome! I'll resend the message again.
                yes please, Thank you! as of now my inbox still 0 hehe

Comment

yes please, Thank you! as of now my inbox still 0 hehe
                  I apologize. I've started a new thread. Please, let me know if you receive this message.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I apologize. I've started a new thread. Please, let me know if you receive this message.
                    finally got your message.. I understand, and I also hope r2 will also fix these issues here in forum. Thanks a lot for your gentle replies it calmed me down and it's a relief knowing that you're helping me with my ticket.Okay I'll be more patient.
                    Last edited by Overlord.; 06-28-2020, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Hello. did you receive my private message? The r2 personnel on my ticket replied and said "we apologize for the delay of our response. As we got an update from our team, they found out that your character's level was already in Lvl. 240 and it was hard for them to restore it. We do hope that you could understand."

Well, I don't understand. It is crystal clear that my toon isn't Lvl240 (they have all the photos which prove it).

(sigh) if nothing else. I won't care about the level, if they could bring back my items like ancient wings, golden warrior pixie, complete hero peerless set, orange defensive cape, (in short if they can bring back my stats) plus reset the char lock of my toon, I would be okay to play again. I can't believe they can't restore the toon, it's not that OP..
                      Last edited by Overlord.; 06-29-2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Hello. did you receive my private message? The r2 personnel on my ticket replied and said "we apologize for the delay of our response. As we got an update from our team, they found out that your character's level was already in Lvl. 240 and it was hard for them to restore it. We do hope that you could understand."

Well, I don't understand. It is crystal clear that my toon isn't Lvl240 (they have all the photos which prove it).

(sigh) if nothing else. I won't care about the level, if they could bring back my items like ancient wings, golden warrior pixie, complete hero peerless set, orange defensive cape, (in short if they can bring back my stats) plus reset the char lock of my toon, I would be okay to play again. I can't believe they can't restore the toon, it's not that OP..
                        Yes, I received your messages. I've forwarded the information to the team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Yes, I received your messages. I've forwarded the information to the team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Thank you.
                            You're welcome! Please, keep me updated with any new information!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

You're welcome! Please, keep me updated with any new information!
                              Hi. Can you delete this thread? I think R2 just giving me false hope. Coz if they do really care, they could just take my toon "codes" from my latest top up (which is 2 days before my toon disappeared). isn't that how they do restoring toon? I don't think they're gonna bring it back. this is just really a false hope and it's not good. I'll quit. I don't want to read this painful moment of my life so I would just like to request to delete this thread. thank you and good luck on the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X