Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Overlord. View Post

Hi. Can you delete this thread? I think R2 just giving me false hope. Coz if they do really care, they could just take my toon "codes" from my latest top up (which is 2 days before my toon disappeared). isn't that how they do restoring toon? I don't think they're gonna bring it back. this is just really a false hope and it's not good. I'll quit. I don't want to read this painful moment of my life so I would just like to request to delete this thread. thank you and good luck on the future.
    Please, send my discord a message. I would like to help you get this resolved.
    My discord is [Removed]
    Last edited by *Minori*; 06-30-2020, 06:06 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, send my discord a message. I would like to help you get this resolved.
      My discord is [Removed]
      Good morning. Done adding, thank you.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 06-30-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Good morning. Done adding, thank you.
        You're welcome! I have accepted your request and sent you a message.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Minori, Due to the messages ive sent in regards to BM i am assuming not getting thru to you can you pm me on discord as well?
          LordinWhite#4792

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
            Minori, Due to the messages ive sent in regards to BM i am assuming not getting thru to you can you pm me on discord as well?
            LordinWhite#4792
            I will not be providing my discord out to players unless it is something that must be handled in private due to the current forum issues. For example, this would be a ticket matter regarding personal information such as the initial posting on this thread. Regarding bugs or glitches, I need a track record on the forums. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

To the future players who are reading this, My issue was resolved and big THANK YOU to Minori, Dev team, and the person behind my ticket who restored my toon. So just you know guys, R2 cares see you in-game ~

Comment

To the future players who are reading this, My issue was resolved and big THANK YOU to Minori, Dev team, and the person behind my ticket who restored my toon. So just you know guys, R2 cares see you in-game ~
                You're welcome! Happy gaming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Possible this can get another push please. [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2oQecK:ref

Issue has gotten 10x worse since original file. still waiting on response.

Comment

Possible this can get another push please. [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2oQecK:ref

Issue has gotten 10x worse since original file. still waiting on response.
                    Could you provide some information as to what it is that you want pushed? This "[ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2oQecK:ref" Is not something that can be used to search for the ticket.
                    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Hey Hachiro. So i filed a ticket back on June 24th on a sensitive matter i cannot speak of on forums within the game. Its been over 2 weeks and the issue has gotten even worse. the Ref was the ticket reference to my file. If it could be pushed cuz the matter is aggregious i believe the wording is. Id appreciate it.

Comment

Hey Hachiro. So i filed a ticket back on June 24th on a sensitive matter i cannot speak of on forums within the game. Its been over 2 weeks and the issue has gotten even worse. the Ref was the ticket reference to my file. If it could be pushed cuz the matter is aggregious i believe the wording is. Id appreciate it.
                        You can send your sensitive information to me on discord [removed] and I'll forward it everything else will be handled on the forums.
                        Last edited by *Minori*; 07-11-2020, 12:33 PM.
                        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Sent. @1:12pm

Comment

Working...
                          X