This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate divine +10 wings are bugged.

Hello GM,i wanted to tell you about a bug i found.Two INSANE cashers on S59 have gotten ultimate divine wings +10 on the first day they were released.I wiewed them a few days before they were released,they had 28-29k PATK or so. Now,the knight has 90k PATK and the rogue has 81k,and the wings are supposed to give only 7k.Here are two screenies comparing between a knight on S12 that plays for a year and is the top knight on our servers,and has normal divine wings,and Galahallt with ultimate divine +10 wings.Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight2.png
Views:	1
Size:	362.3 KB
ID:	1734258Click image for larger version

Name:	Knight1.png
Views:	1
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	1734257 The S12 knight has 1700 aura,so even if galahallt has 3000,the difference cant be THAT big.They have same gear aswell.Please look into this O.O
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

LOL first of all the divine wings gives white stats...and i bet you dont know what white stats are. white stats means that they are affected by the % multiplier. since i have max soul and last form pixie the stats are increased by more than 250%. same goes to my spouse lara. please before you come on forums and open your mouth with *bad word* that is not right at least have a background about the game and get your facts straight. don't waste forum space with your worthless stupid posts. thank you

And this thread is posed on the wrong section. Geez.
    Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 02-02-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Well the white stats give you 7k to PATK for example.I saw you with 28k a few days ago,now you have 90k.So your telling me your stats are increased by 900%?...max soul and pixie cant give THAT much

Comment

Okay, apparently math is not your thing since you can't even get this simple equation right. It's not only about the wings, there are many factors that affects the white stats on my wings and I'm gonna list them to you.

1- The Pixie increases all your stats by 155%
        2- The max soul increases your max Physical Attack by more than 110% and more than 60% STR which obviously adds up to the physical attack and therefore affected by the increasement percentage as well.
        3- The blessing of peace which increases physical attack by 30% and STR by 50% which obviously adds up to the physical attack and therefore affected by the increasement percentage as well.
        4- The killin mount which increases Physical Attack by 60%, not to mention my killin is still level 1
        5- The legendary Purgatory set and Superior Fragarach VII which provides a physical attack increasment not less than 60%
        6- Guild Skill also increases your max physical attack slightly but every little bit helps
        7- Keep in mind that I'm a pure STR knight and that plays a big role in the stats increasement.
        8- My infinite prestige title which increases all stats by 1000.

And if you think the different between 1700 and 3000 soul progression is not big, then you obviously know nothing about the entire game. I can't believe you're level 57 Scion and don't know that stuff.
        Last edited by SirGahalant; 02-02-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

they are legit gahalant is right -> the stats are scaled. in the version im playing i have around 14k on PATK and 14k MATK and around 15k def/res 100k hp and 15k heal (my soul is only around 1350/3000). so if he has 3k soul thats ofc possible. btw gahalant...try out a full agi knight if you maxed all....i have around 80% crit on my knight (we have the ares set ofc and some other stuff that adds alot) but for me full agi is the way once char is maxed...dps will break the ceiling then....

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
            Well the white stats give you 7k to PATK for example.I saw you with 28k a few days ago,now you have 90k.So your telling me your stats are increased by 900%?...max soul and pixie cant give THAT much
            Few days ago he didn't have the final form pixie nor the purgatory set, and he was level 52 or something and he didn't even have the superior fragarach VII and all these immaculate gems attached to his gear.

Comment

Alright then but how could you get the best pixie,3000 soul,kilin and inf prestige and basically become better than the S1 megacashers that cashed like 30k dollars (From what i heard) and they dont have divine wings or a max pixie either...You play 2.5 months,they play 17-18 months...

Comment

i payed more than you could ever imagine in a week time only and got everything at once. its my money. i do whatever i desire whatever i pelase

Comment

In one week we have spent more than anyone has ever spent their entire time on Crystal Saga.
                  Last edited by Aboodbat; 02-02-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Well by your chars id say you spent 150k dollars,that can't be true right?

Comment

More than that. and this is something personal so you won't get any answers from us.

Comment

If he cashed enough, everything he says could be true.

And since we don't know who he is (in real life, and I don't wanna know), we don't know what kind of money he and his wife make. If they're really wealthy, 200k+ might be nothing to them.

Doesn't sound like a very fun way to play a game, but like he says..his money, his choice. Just gotta suck it up and/or try a different server.
                        (S14)Squintina
                        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Well, they are known glitcher from PWE. That's probably the reason why people think that they are glitching here too

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                            Well, they are known glitcher from PWE. That's probably the reason why people think that they are glitching here too
                            You're so stupid that i cant even describe how stupid you are. but you're stupidity level is beyond the max. i've never abused a glitch and i don't even know what PWE stands for. your brain wants to get rid of you.

Comment

He must be bill gates or something if he spends that much on a BROWSER game...

Comment

Working...
                              X