Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking chat logs can be view by normal players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking chat logs can be view by normal players?

Isn't it prohibited?

Click image for larger version

Name:	done 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1734387

is this the power of green?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 done.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1734389
    Last edited by monstersmash02; 02-11-2013, 10:03 PM.

yeah much better ban this galahalt even if a casher he destroying your game , bullying people making people ban if he want, and galahalt telling that he talking to gm on phone or skype *** is that normal player cant do that its so unfair, much better to play other games now

Comment

galahalt telling also that he will talk to a gm to change the char equips and to delete your char, he told me earlier you want to delete your char or you want GM to delete your char *** is that, and telling also i will tell gm to down grade your sperion mount wings *** is that acting like a gm

Comment

Okay first of all, let me introduce you to the people above me.

monstersmash02, his in game name is "Spam" he's just another spammer that has nothing else better to do than spamming with the world chat with pointless **** and annoying the hell out of people, not to mention that he constantly fakes screenshots to set people up.

ejpogiako3 , her in game name is Aeka, needless to say anything about her, just go to S59 and ask the people, they will tell you enough.

Now let me answer both of you, first monstersmash02, your screenshot is as fake as your birth certificate, Galahallt never said such thing, and you made that screenshot up obviously because you hate him, and want to see him down as many others.

ejpogiako3, A.K.A, Aeka, before accusing people of things they didn't do, please make sure your fingers are clean, you're the most materialistic person in S59, you're willing to backstab the closest of your friends for material things, and oh, do you remember when you asked me to buy your Ethreal Wings with real money so you can buy stuff your baby because according to what you said, his father (your husband) doesn't spend on him? do you remember or should I remind you with a screenshot?

-Larahallt
        Last edited by aboodbata; 02-11-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

uh not trying to **** anyone off but i verify that both of those screenshots are real

- sera

Comment

Honestly Aeka, enough is enough.... immaturity is not appreciated anywhere.

Comment

*sigh* *sigh*
              Last edited by funnyboi; 02-11-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

You verify that both of those screenshots are real? Seralica, everyone knows that your Aeka's minion, and you do whatever she says because you're her slave, and you never posted anything on the forums until now, let me guess why, because Aeka asked you to do so? Please develop your own personality and stop kissing Aeka's ***.

Comment

lol im aeka's minion? people usually call me bris/tink's minion hahhaha

Comment

those screenshot is not fake and lara, dont act like your not buying from mallmmo golds PC your alt is Hianna, and the only reason why people believe you guys bec you give them free items or cheap items, you guys are only buying friends you know that yourself, having150d before but you still not selling items? *** is that mallmmo friend =))

Comment

We all know you can't get over the fact that your deception was revealed Aeka, but seriously you need to stop bothering the rest of the server. You don't have to bring down even more of your friends with you.

Comment

I wanna be a part of this forum too!!

I dont really care about any of this by the way I just wanna pass by and say Hi to all my friends and guildmates!!

Comment

But since tink quit, your strente's minion and we all know he's most loyal to aeka. Also, actually Lara has been selling her items for DAYS. Lara's store has the cheapest items on market so she makes lots of money easy.

Comment

shh jun the princess says shush

Comment

They could be real, that's not for me to say, but it wasn't the real Galahallt, do you remember the last fight between Aeka and Galahallt? Aeka couldn't do anything because she knew she was wrong, so she had to do some illegal **** to set gala up, guess what she did? she made a new character and named it Galahallt ( galahaiit) and shouted this in world chat under the name of Galahallt "Selling my account for 50,000$"

And then she took a screenshot and posted it here in the forums, you can search the forums and you will find the post.

Aeka, stop playing these immature games and grow up.

Comment

Working...
                              X