Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accidental Firelord misclick deletion and no compensation from r2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental Firelord misclick deletion and no compensation from r2.

I opened the pet tab yesterday evening to call back my firelord and open my super angel to morph it and BAM in a split second my firelord was gone. I had sent and filed a ticket to r2 but obviously their lack of knowledge in how to treat customers with no correct services has really ticked me off. I do not see anywhere in the TOS where it says they will not compensate a customer and or player for their losses...so how hard can it be for them to do so.

I cannot even get my firelord back and or compensation for their defect which they said they have several measures for, How is a pop up box & button a secure measure i think not.

I pay for stuff on this game and i get treated with no respect, why give back to one but not the others to then cause an uproar in the game, you are thieving me of something i had payed for and where is my consumer rights.

"Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:43am - Cherry R2
    Mercedes R Borrett,

We do not give special treatment to any of our players, may he/she be a paying player or not.

-The R2Games Team"

^- now that is a lie right? there has been too much of an uproar lately about a certain person getting their item retrieved and yet you cannot do so for others. I find that special treatment, how can you not do a simple request for people..i know why because you are upto your necks in money and you cannot be bothered and or care for your paying customers and non paying customers or the community of cs.

1: defect of a product and or item.
    2: lack of customer services.
    3: for thieving me of my money & then my item with no compensation

I for one will certainly never be buying anymore xtals and or stuff from your store ever again, you will continue to do this to others and not just me and you will lose your cs community in the end, for being full of greed from money.
    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
    Guild: FTW

damn .. kinda sucks .. They should understand the frustration u have from getting an item you spent more than a 100$ on gone .. by accidental misclick ..

Comment

Originally posted by Keisuke55 View Post
      damn .. kinda sucks .. They should understand the frustration u have from getting an item you spent more than a 100$ on gone .. by accidental misclick ..
      They don't because they do not care therefore they have bad customer service.

Comment

I used to spend $200+ a month on this game and was happy until a similar incident happened to me. Now I spend $0/cancelled VIP's and cant see that changing.

There is a very cynical reason delete pet is next to summon pet.... they(R2) want you to pay again to replace lost pet. Would be extremely easy to modify to prevent this. Its the same with the auto buy system and selling to npc.

I think the business model is flawed as a simple fix would have kept me recharging, instead of insulting me with ticket responses that might as well have said "haha".

Customers need customer service or they will no longer be customers, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by TrixyFairy View Post
          They don't because they do not care therefore they have bad customer service.
          Nah .. they dont have BAD customer service .. they have the WORST costumer service ever .. new server was supposed to be PVE West 1st Day of server the time was wrong .. i spent VIP on 2 characters a main and a healer .. and even NOW the clock is still broken.. so many people cash .. yet the events they give .. the service they give is so poor .. .. so yah im waiting for a new server and i hope they get it RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rage*

Comment

Originally posted by Kisuke55 View Post
            Nah .. they dont have BAD customer service .. they have the WORST costumer service ever .. new server was supposed to be PVE West 1st Day of server the time was wrong .. i spent VIP on 2 characters a main and a healer .. and even NOW the clock is still broken.. so many people cash .. yet the events they give .. the service they give is so poor .. .. so yah im waiting for a new server and i hope they get it RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rage*
            I don't think they will ever get it right ...

Comment

I opened the pet tab yesterday evening to call back my firelord and open my super angel to morph it and BAM in a split second my firelord was gone. I had sent and filed a ticket to r2 but obviously their lack of knowledge in how to treat customers with no correct services has really ticked me off. I do not see anywhere in the TOS where it says they will not compensate a customer and or player for their losses...so how hard can it be for them to do so.

I cannot even get my firelord back and or compensation for their defect which they said they have several measures for, How is a pop up box & button a secure measure i think not.

I pay for stuff on this game and i get treated with no respect, why give back to one but not the others to then cause an uproar in the game, you are thieving me of something i had payed for and where is my consumer rights.

Mercedes R Borrett,

We do not give special treatment to any of our players, may he/she be a paying player or not.

-The R2Games Team"

^- now that is a lie right? there has been too much of an uproar lately about a certain person getting their item retrieved and yet you cannot do so for others. I find that special treatment, how can you not do a simple request for people..i know why because you are upto your necks in money and you cannot be bothered and or care for your paying customers and non paying customers or the community of cs.

1: defect of a product and or item.
              2: lack of customer services.
              3: for thieving me of my money & then my item with no compensation

I for one will certainly never be buying anymore xtals and or stuff from your store ever again, you will continue to do this to others and not just me and you will lose your cs community in the end, for being full of greed from money.
              that is a biggest lie i ever, they treat cashers differently depending on the amount...

Comment

Originally posted by boshe9 View Post
                that is a biggest lie i ever, they treat cashers differently depending on the amount...
                Roflmao im a casher and spend 40-80$ a week i get no compensation, so no it doesnt matter if casher or non casher their just bullchitters.
                Last edited by TrixyFairy; 03-28-2013, 08:07 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

How hard can it be to give back something a player bought and accidentally removed. That's no special treatment if you actually lift your finger to do something for the community.
                  This attitude is bad for business. You should know that treating your customers well helps you milk more money out of them. If not, then soon 10M registered users be 10M users quit.

Comment

Roflmao im a casher and spend 40-80$ a week i get no compensation, so no it doesnt matter if casher or non casher their just bullchitters.
                    i have had 2 full character restored , well one with everything including armor, one with just the pet =\ and another with just lv so meh , they are lying, they can replace items/pets/character, they just dont want 2, also i agree the delete button shouldnt be next 2 the summon button that is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper498 View Post
                      i have had 2 full character restored , well one with everything including armor, one with just the pet =\ and another with just lv so meh , they are lying, they can replace items/pets/character, they just dont want 2, also i agree the delete button shouldnt be next 2 the summon button that is stupid
                      Exactly my point, so do i not have human rights and or consumer rights as a weekly paying customer...but even if i was not a paying customer i should receive some kind of help from r2 for their defected severeal measures that still do not work, they could have a password locking system like they do to go into and or delete a character but for the rare pets?

Comment

just get heaps of people send in compliant tickets, then they will do something, a lot of people are uitting because they dont care about this game and only want money from it, really pay more attention 2 this game, like you with wartune and your other games, or hire a new staff team, they were a heap better when it was just crystal saga released. Their attention is on the newer games not caring about the other players who play this game.

Comment

So r2 you are telling me that it is an offence to accuse you of saying that you have given people special treatment in returning their items?

So r2 you are telling me that it is an offence to accuse you of saying that you have given people special treatment in returning their items?

Im being punished for the truth...is that it?

Cheers r2 what a way to *** me over good and proper first fl i was lucky to get within 9 eggs now just got another 54 and nothing when you could have easily given me it back for your flaws and defects that could have been better prevented...thanks alot *Sarcasm*
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-29-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

With cashers being treated differently we're talking about people who spend over 1k a week easily. 40-80 is just pocketmoney for them.

Mercedes R Borrett,

-The R2Games Team"
                            This truly is a big lie. And I really did laugh out loud reading this. Bigtime cashers get very special offers, things get restored much easier: full account got deleted by player's own choice trying to quit the game: Came back, asked a bit, and toon restored fully intact with soul/gear/honor/level/pet, name it.

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
                            I used to spend $200+ a month on this game and was happy until a similar incident happened to me. Now I spend $0/cancelled VIP's and cant see that changing.

There is a very cynical reason delete pet is next to summon pet.... they(R2) want you to pay again to replace lost pet. Would be extremely easy to modify to prevent this. Its the same with the auto buy system and selling to npc.

I think the business model is flawed as a simple fix would have kept me recharging, instead of insulting me with ticket responses that might as well have said "haha".

Customers need customer service or they will no longer be customers, simple.
                            This quote sums up a lot very simple. It's a moneypit-game with no service at all. An auto-program would answer more sympathetically than R2 is doing.
                            Crystal Saga:
                            IGN: speeds
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                            IGN: Speeds16
                            Server: Temple of Ibalize
                            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                              With cashers being treated differently we're talking about people who spend over 1k a week easily. 40-80 is just pocketmoney for them.

This truly is a big lie. And I really did laugh out loud reading this. Bigtime cashers get very special offers, things get restored much easier: full account got deleted by player's own choice trying to quit the game: Came back, asked a bit, and toon restored fully intact with soul/gear/honor/level/pet, name it.

This quote sums up a lot very simple. It's a moneypit-game with no service at all. An auto-program would answer more sympathetically than R2 is doing.
                              80x4 = 320$ in a month so that is bullcrap and i dont get my item back is also bullcrap but yet they were going to close my ticket only for the pure fact that they know they cannot answer or give me a good explanation as to why they cannot do that and also for saying that accusing them of doing it is an offence they know many ppl get their items restored and being dishonest doesnt help them one bit

Let's put it like this i have been here for almost 2 years and been paying 40-80$ a week x4 in a month is 320$ and in a year that is over 3 and a half grand a year and yet u tell me ur defect is my problem why dont u sort out your heads and get them out of each others ***** because u got too much money coming in from loads of players and sort it out.
                              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-29-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X