X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Originally posted by smexynerd View Post
    Whether people are from joyo or already on R2games it shouldn't matter at this point. There is no need to argue about anything right now as no one can get on their characters yet. Instead of pooling one way or another with political commentary as to what agenda people have for the joyo players in game why don't we spend the time and energy getting us, the joyoplayers, into the game. Because frankly if that doesn't get accomplished the arguing for anything otherwise is completely pointless.
    I could not agree more.

Leave a comment:

• smexynerd
    replied
    Whether people are from joyo or already on R2games it shouldn't matter at this point. There is no need to argue about anything right now as no one can get on their characters yet. Instead of pooling one way or another with political commentary as to what agenda people have for the joyo players in game why don't we spend the time and energy getting us, the joyoplayers, into the game. Because frankly if that doesn't get accomplished the arguing for anything otherwise is completely pointless.

Leave a comment:

• Zerofour
    replied
    i'm Zerofour from Joyopark Players i'm just w8ing for the GOOD news i'm so disappointed that the merge have error but i want to say this to all the player of joyopark pls give moretime and w8..that all..

Name: Zerofour
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 101 Eidolon
    i'm very Weak pls give Mercy

Leave a comment:

• R23085073
    replied
    Well I hv no problem with Indo or w/e guilds that make fun of Joyopark players in WC. But i choose "FIRST EXPRESSION" to determine which one is on the bad side =P

(J4)Crono

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Okay I have just have to interject something in here for a second. I just woke up, after worrying about this and fighting with this all day yesterday from the time I woke up til the time I went to sleep last night, so I am still a little groggy, and forgive me if I sound like it in my writing

I want to say that I started this thread to be proactive, productive, and supportive. Please please do not come here if you cannot be one of those things. If you are looking for an update, then this is probably a good place to find it, until there is some official announcement made. We have Memory keeping us as updated as we possibly can.

When it comes to the thoughts of the merge, and the whole "Exile wanted the merge so they could win at LG" or whatever statement was made by a very rude individual. If you ask the Joyo people, I have, as well as Apo and Euth, stated on posts on the Joyo forum, that we didnt care if they merged into our servers, if they merged into different servers, or if R2 created a server just for them, as long as they got their characters back and were able to play. Was it strategically good for us, this merge? Yup. Do we deny that? Nope. But that has nothing to do with it. Joyopark people have been on our server in our guild chat talking to us, and we have been talking to them. Even people that were NOT going to be in the server group that was merging into ours. Why? Because Apo, Euth, and I felt that there was a huge injustice in seeing their characters lost after everything that they put into them.

And guess what? Regardless of the outcome I will advocate for them for as long as humanly possible!!!

Sorry, I needed to get that out.

I also want to say that I am so humbled by the thanks that we have been receiving from the joyo players. I am doing what I think is the right thing to do. That is all I ever do. But I do appreciate your kind words

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to support the Joyopark players ... I really hope that every problems with login into their characters will be solved soon.
    Please guys dont give up, i believe that GMs are doing their best to solve it and help you all. I know it take too long Im sad about it too,
    but i hope, that everything will be solved and you guys will enjoy the game here soon.

Special thanks to Jessie, MemoryLane and others for supporting joyopark players and not ignore this problem.

I hope, that we will meet you guys soon ... Please dont give up ...

Leave a comment:

• coyotewylie
    replied
    yes please help us i want my char back and i am a vip like a lot of us was and i still have Crystals on my char cant they put up something that we can pm them at and tell them our log in info and they can like us with our char they has to be a way to fix this

Leave a comment:

• R22102902
    replied
    RIVAL? Noypi,INDONESIA,ShadowShogun. and some other guilds that are not really strong hate's you and your guildmates' wonder why? BOASTFUL everyone in your guild specially Apoloymi
    LMAO this can only be one person.......Exmachine! and I'm sorry but WHO is it that boasts when they have killed a lev50 Mortal when they are a lev120 Eido oh yes thats it Indo Noypi and some SS. Oh and speak the truth ok Exma shall I tell then the truth about you and what you do to other players and their toons? Should I tell them what Indo, SS and Noypi do to all low lev players? Also should I tell them exactly what Indo players were saying in World Chat when they found out about this merger? Crono from Guild Titans was even in our Guild watching World Chat when Indo was saying stuff about them, so he saw 1st hand what Indo are like. We also have some titan players in our guild now who im sure are going see exactly what you and Indo are really like to, if they havent already.

This page was set up show support for the Joyo peeps, Like Euthy said imagine if this had happened to your toon during a merge with another server im, sure that you would want to know that there was players out there that cared and wanted to help in anyway that they can to maybe try and get your account back.
    Last edited by R22102902; 05-16-2013, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2482408
    replied
    guys theres no point in fighting. i just want my character back like everyone else. thank you for being here and all helping us. it's a horrible feeling indeed. for those who dont want us there, one thing is clear WE DID NOT ASK FOR IT. we were merged because thats how the superiors decided and we're welcoming the new begginings (if they ever come). for the haters, i must quote my buddy Mog from now (J8) that says he misses these words from me "KOS LIST". seriously guys, deal with us being able to play further cause we invested way too much time and money in this, and if anyone got a problem with someone on joyo, easy fix, 1vs1. im personally looking forward to it LOL

Leave a comment:

• Videoxxx
    replied
    i can def agree with this. Ive put way too much time and money into my character to have it just *gone*.

Videoxx S3 Dragonhook.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    I get bullied all the time, it's not so bad. I got used to it.

Leave a comment:

• R23188982
    replied
    Honestly speaking as a Joyo player, I'd rather deal with the chance of people bullying us and being able to play, than us not being able to play at all. I'd say most people would agree with that though.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by bagieL View Post
    ~~ trying to condense teh thread a bit
    Well yeah, I talk in world chat all day in case you haven't noticed. I left Exile because I thought we'd be merging right away, but I got lonely waiting for r2 to fix it, so I joined back to talk with my friends. There's always been a rivalry, and Exile is not the only one to blame for "bragging" supposedly.

As I said earlier, a member from Indo (remaning nameless for non-flame purposes) stated they would like to "bully" the Joyopark players merging into our server.

~~

And thank you for not being a too much bad sport, unlike some people who think we have evil, mastermind ulterior motives.
    Yes, we have irl things to do, many of us quit, too, because it was boring since no merge, lack of players, something like that.

Leave a comment:

• bagieL
    replied
    well i can assure you that ennans is none my guildies, indo, but he's got the point.

you like to make a new friends and talk with them? well you can always do that in wc, without have to leave your guild, and then telling world on world chat "Wait till the merge" LoL

------
    as for reply to the thread. well, hope you guys from joyo can get the answer to this thing from R2 asap.
    best of luck, we wait for pvp with new player cause exi.. nvm, just got to boring.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
    hahah theres Indonesian too ^^ im indonesian too but im friendly with others haha
    Yes, I have many Indonesian friends as well. Not in the guild INDONESIA, they apparently hate me, which makes me feel bad on the inside and I'm just soooo sad and crying right now like so hardcore QQ.

Originally posted by ennans View Post
    Wow a SuperHero in this era .. hahaha. is that really you Euth? you sounds very nice today why? haha, pathetic.! everybody know's who youy are so stop it , really we are not buying it. your just making us laugh at you

I guess it is me, who woulda thought I've spent the past 2 days refreshing forum pages talking to all the people from joyo trying to help them!

How do you WANT me to act? I'm not acting.
    I'll be anyone for you though, baby.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X