Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I haven't heard that one yet.

I've heard lots of stories and twisted words and all out falsities in this thread, but I've never heard that R2 can control things on another company's website. Not saying whether or not it's true, just that I've never heard of that.

No updates from this side of the fence yet, but I have sent along a request for one.
    isnt joyopark just an affiliate website hosting the game that is actually published by r2?
    (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R221186 View Post
      the people who got a char on yeep are a shattered fragment of thier former characters. and it happened before transfer. those characters on got their wings and mount they had before. no soul, no equipment, no pixie, no frag that we all had. so not nearly the char that we had before. that is why i am not playing on yeep. i will wait this out here for me to be able to play my char here.

so dont jump to conclusions you know nothing about
      why no all char go there first if the merge failed....
      Crystal Saga Joyopark player
      (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
      (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
      (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
      (J5)XBlade
      (J5)Heero
      (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
        why no all char go there first if the merge failed....
        Hey zagen how are you doin ? ^^
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• idk im busy right now and waiting for merge done... ^^ cuz i have more more more homework nowdays anrraging one music atm hehe
          (J5)XBlade
          (J5)Heero
          (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
            idk im busy right now and waiting for merge done... ^^ cuz i have more more more homework nowdays anrraging one music atm hehe
            hehehe idk if the merge will be done or completely fail
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• Postiive thinking.. GM of R2 better than joyo's hehe
              (J5)XBlade
              (J5)Heero
              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Yes yes Positive thinking. I knwo its been a week and still all is being said *no news yet* or *they are still working on it* but i am sure as soon as MemoryLane knows ANYTHING she will let you know.
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Okay so... I want to address that R2 is the actual owner and maker of Crystal Saga, and that R2 is pretty much just the US English version affiliate of the Chinese Game holders.

Here is the thing R2 has a contract to HOST the game for US based servers only. Any game updates (like new implemented stuff, ex: PvP gears, the Zodiac, Rebirths, etc) come from the Chinese version. They send them to R2 and then we get them. They do NOT own the game. This has been explained to us here on R2 servers over and over and over when we have asked for certain changes. There are many other sites that Host CS, here in the US and in other countries. Now, some of those sites might be subsidiaries of R2, I dont know... but I do know that R2 does not OWN the game, or the rights to the game. They only hold a HOSTING contract, and that contract gives them some limited control over SOME things.

But still there is a need for Techs and everything working for R2 so that if there is any coding issues, or anything like that, or any bugs, then they can fix them. So this is the problem that they are working on. But please remember that If R2 has 10 techs, they cannot ALL be working on this problem alone. They host many games, and there are ALWAYS bugs.

Do not give up hope. I know that R2 really is working on this. If they were not I am sure that I would be told, as well as everyone else. R2 has NOT given up, and neither should all of you.

I do know that it is frustrating, and it is hard to keep hoping when it seems that we are hitting a dead end. But, until we are all told OFFICIALLY that there is nothing that can be done... keep hoping.
                  Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                  Character: Jessie
                  Class: Priest
                  Level: 106+
                  Plane Eidolon
                  Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• R2 you need to make a "LIKE" button like on Facebook LOL I want to "LIKE" Jess's post
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                      ive been waitting for an answer to that matter for days and nobody is willing to give me an answer. WHY WAS THE NPC NEEDED? whats the secret? because if none of the other websites used it then joyo might have had another issue to handle
                      I think it is because joyo wanted to remove players who quited CS that is why they needed an NPC
                      Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
                        R2 you need to make a "LIKE" button like on Facebook LOL I want to "LIKE" Jess's post
                        Yeah I agree with you I also Like what Ms Jessie said
                        Otakus are not weird Case Closed

IGN:Mystic

Server:[S10] Dragon Keep

Oretachi Sket dansu

:cool:

Comment

• Hahaha you guys are too funny.
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

• Originally posted by R22861731 View Post
                            I think it is because joyo wanted to remove players who quited CS that is why they needed an NPC
                            yeah that was the thing i said but i want the real reason
                            (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• hello joyo joyo chaps

Comment

• Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                                hello joyo joyo chaps
                                Hi there Mhanth4f.

Comment

Working...
                                X