Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie upgraded too early, help!

Hi,

I just got my pixie yesterday and upgraded it once I got enough soul shards, it's only then that I realized the levels were reset and I missed out on boost I could have gotten at the flower pixie.

How can I fix this? Is there a way to reset it? Or throw away this pixie, get a new one and start over? Please help me!

Many thanks in advance!

Norw

Nothing you can do about it

Comment

Not even a ticket to reset it then?

Why is it even possible to upgrade a pixie that isn't fully levelled? D:

Comment

OK, to the next freshly rebirthed scions who may encounter the same 'problem': so apparently it's all fine since a upgrade provides you with base stats that aren't influenced by the boost it had in the previous upgrade, so it's all fine

Comment

Ya basically boosting the stats is just to hold you over until u can make the next pixie. Just a bonus until upgraded again. Once upgraded again the stats reset to the same they would be boosted or not and you start all over.

Comment

You need to meet a certain Pixie Boost Level (from Crystal essence + exp) before u can upgrade ur pixie you can, once you are ready to level up the pixie to next level your stats go up and your boost goes back to 0.

Comment

Working...
            X