Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im curious why it only affects my main toon as well, he is on same server and using the same links. i switch browsers with other toons and they work fine. switch with Dode, and it the same message every time.
    LISTEN! do you smell something?
    I just killed you in the time it took you to read that.

Comment

Its certain accounts, has nothing to do with ip or region from what ive seen so far.

Comment

Pleasseeee helppp!!!... same thing going on everytime it load for a map. it just hung and then once you refresh .. it started to ask you server not found...... what we gonna do with thisss

Comment

i do harbor some suspicions that someone or a group of someones doesnt like certain players participating in some events. cuz so far iv only had this problems just as i enter the events i really like, Crypt and Avernal. and in those events i usually do very well (only 1 person on my server can beat my damage in avernal) and crypt its not uncommon for me to place top 5, as well as come away with the boss kill. just paranoid?

Comment

It's a possibility. its happened to me two days in a row in ladder.

Comment

well yesterdays episode only lasted 30 mins... going on 45 for this one so far

Comment

what the helll..... i cant enter.. help us gm.. i already tried doing those cache ... deleting old history etch.... and even trying to open the game using explorer. firefox , and safari.. but coudnt find your server...

Comment

can get back in now.

Comment

mmk so 3rd time in the past 24 hours receiving this dns error... I've got seng to get to... ***.
                    VIP (S27)Catastrophe @ Celestial Palace
                    61: Earl
                    Teeka (NaughtyNurse) she spanks with that fan beware =x
                    Married to GTFO

Comment

Happened to me in the middle of seng with a 3 hour DS I just got it again for the third time today

Comment

getting reallllly tired of this **** guys. Get a real tech expert to start fixing your ****, not a bunch of monkey with tools that obviously don't know how to do anything. You're going to lose a lot of money when the paying players finally give up cause of the lack of ability your technical workers have.
                        power, speed, precision and fear no pain - Muay Thai motto

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                          im curious why it only affects my main toon as well, he is on same server and using the same links. i switch browsers with other toons and they work fine. switch with Dode, and it the same message every time.
                          all my toons can't do it.

Try this. when your main is affected and your alts aren't, have one of your alts switch to another area. You'll see, they'll get it too.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Now it happen again seriously >.>
                            (S6)LilyaGazo
                            [
                            I've already quit the game but visiting once in a while is nice.

Comment

Third time today super.

Comment

What they need to do is call their DNS/ISP provider. This is a DNS issue, not a game issue, so the GMs probably can't fix it from their end, but they can contact the people who can.
                                (S14)Squintina
                                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                                X