Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Time is Now! All Classes Reports!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time is Now! All Classes Reports!

It's about time I started doing some heavy lifting around here. You're probably wondering.. What the hell would you possibly do for us? My answer would be: "I want change - you want change - we need to make changes. We work together as a community and we keep pushing until we are pushed out."
    Now it's already known just how much you all have been ignored regarding certain classes and certain bugs.
    Let's get to the point. I WANT TO PUSH FIXES TO THE SKILLS OF EVERY CLASS.
    You should all be aware of our Ex-Moderator of Reality Squared Games who had played Crystal Saga. He was known and is still known as Virtue_Sigil
    Up until he disappeared, he pushed for changes that would benefit everybody.
    The most important thread he made and wanted fixed was the Priest Skills in which he had gathered extensive data on.
    You may view that thread HERE. If there are any extra details that need to be added, please add it to that thread and I will be sure to edit in that information in regards for Virtue.
    I'm quite notorious in ignoring these types of threads, but now it's time to even out the playing field.

From your Crystal Saga Community Moderator, I wish to address everybody in all servers - be it Joyopark, Dovo, Reality Squared Games, etc. It's time we work together in order to compile a list of all the classes and bugs that need to be fixed.

Below from this post, I want you to provide me information based off the following template.

Reported by:
    Class:
    Skill currently bugged:
    Description of the skill:
    Your evidence of the skill being bugged:
    How is the skill bugged:
    How is it supposed to function:

That is the following template provided in which I require you to fill out in order for your report to be a part of my list.

Note: I want only skills listed here. Any mentions of events or anything else not related to the topic, it shall be deleted without further notice.

Let's make it happen!
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-29-2013, 11:25 PM.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

This section is reserved for Rogues

Reported by: Apoloymi
    Class: Rouge
    Skill currently bugged: Queen's Blade
    Description of the skill: Gives an attack and critical strike buff every 5 seconds, buffs rests after a single attack, Attack increased by 40%, Critical strike increase by 20%, Current strike increased by 1, Stack Limit 5.
    Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Ok now im not sure where exactly the bug is within this skill but it is bugged. If you look at the description for this skills it says this
    "Gives an attack and critical strike buff every 5 seconds, buffs rests after a single attack, Attack increased by 40%, Critical strike increase by 20%, Current strike increases by 1, Stack Limit 5. " Now one thing is for sure This Skill Does Not stack at all by 5 At All. I have also noticed there is NO difference between Level 1 Queens Blade and Level 5 Queens Blade also my skill is level 5 (as you can see in the image) but it says that my Current Stack is increased by 1, seeing as my skill is level 5 shouldn't that be 5 and not 1?
    Reported by: Sithewarrior
    Class: Rogue
    Skill currently bugged: Slayer's toughness
    Description of the skill: Periodically purges negative status ailments from you.
    Your evidence of the skill being bugged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....king-Rogue-bug
    How is the skill bugged/How is it supposed to function: Players can manually trigger purge effect/passive attack/attack boost by switching frag with another weap and back (hotkeys make is easy). Sperion switching can also work (may need gem combo to work). Equips with passive may be required to trigger effects that should be on CD/intervals.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-30-2013, 02:41 AM.

Comment

This section is reserved for Knights

Reported by: (S2)Roidrage - Kongregate Server
      Class: Knight
      Skill currently bugged: Counter
      Description of the skill: Does 200% damage according to target's defense and decreases the target's dodge rate by 30%, lasts 2 seconds
      Defense increased by: xx%
      Your evidence of the skill being bugged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Counter
      How is the skill bugged/How is it supposed to function: Counter not working as described in description and Discipline ring radius is too small. Counter only deals 70% increased damaged of your own defense and not the 200% damage it says on skill as well.
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-29-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

This section is reserved for Mages

Reported by: ShadowGammaDraco
        Class: Mage
        Skill currently bugged: Fission
        Description of the skill: Triggers an earthquake that reduces target movement speed and causes damage within the attack radius
        ATK Parameter: 20%
        Move Speed Reduction: 10%
        Attack Speed Reduction: 10%
        Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Says lasts 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 seconds per each level. only lasts 3 seconds after cast regardless of level still. less its considering cast time and duration in the time its supposed to last like blizzard. however upon max level it still expires after 3 seconds= fully cast states buff timer 1min then moves down to 2 seconds&vanishes almost instantly.
        Class: Mage
        Skill currently bugged: Thunderstorm
        Description of the skill: After entering battle, a lightning bolt will be released every 5 seconds that will randomly attack a single target within a range of 600 dealing a certain degree of magic damage.
        Your evidence of the skill being bugged: No evidence, someone on my server proved it works recently.
        How is the skill bugged/How is it supposed to function: Players can manually trigger purge effect/passive attack/attack boost by switching frag with another weap and back (hotkeys make is easy). Sperion switching can also work (may need gem combo to work). Equips with passive may be required to trigger effects that should be on CD/intervals.
        Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-29-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

This section is reserved for Rangers

Class: Ranger
          Skill currently bugged: Tidal Rush
          Description of the skill: Increases base physical attack once every 20 seconds; lasts for 5 seconds. PATK increased by: x%
          Your evidence of the skill being bugged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....679#post599679
          Reported by: iyasn
          Skill currently bugged: Ultimate Aim
          Description of the skill: Fires 6 arrows at the target and does damage with each of the 6 hits
          ATK Parameter: xx%
          Your evidence of the skill being bugged/How is it bugged: The problem is it doesn't have a cast time but still takes about 1 sec for it to hit the target and after it has hit the target it does each of the hits 1 by 1 taking another second so basically after 2 sec all the damage will be applied - also the damage it does is so bad (was hoping it was like a rogues QD but its no where near it) and on top of this it costs 512 mana points it drain all my MP and wasted my mana orb which was full in 2hours. Conclusion: useless.
          Reported by: iyasn
          Skill currently bugged: Arrow Rain / Ultimate Aim
          Description of the skill: Description of skill cost: Arrow Rain 224 MP, 2% MP Ultimate Arrow 656 MP, 3% MP
          Your evidence of the skill being bugged: I have tested it and a screen shot is hard to get of it, you will need to test it yourself to see.
          How is the skill bugged: Arrow Rain consumes 224 MP per sec (skill last 4 sec) so 896 MP after skill is used, Ultimate Aim consumes 656 MP per hit (skill hits 6 times) so 3936 MP after skill is used.
          How is it supposed to function: Arrow Rain should cost 224 MP after used and Ultimate Aim should cost 656 MP after used.
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 09-10-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

This section is reserved for Priests

Remember to include any Priest faults HERE AFTER you read the thread, in order to prevent duplicates.

Reported by: (S14)Squintina
            Class: Priest
            Skill currently bugged: Improved Holy Light
            Description of the skill: Improved Holy Light Lvl. 5/5: Heals 584 HP every 2 seconds, Lasts 12 seconds.
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Not so much a bug as an imbalance. 584*12/2 = 3,504 HP. My evidence is math. Even noobies have more HP than that.
            How is the skill bugged: It's useless
            How is it supposed to function: It's completely useless. It should either be a HP %, or based off heal stat, or have that suggestion for a temporary invincibility buff when level 5.
            Skill currently bugged: Sacred Space
            Description of the skill: Restores HP to all surrounding friendlies once every 2 seconds; lasts a maximum of 20 seconds. Healing: 173%
            Bonus HP: 2318
            CT: 10 seconds, CD: 10s
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: I timed it.
            How is the skill bugged: Healing lasts 10 seconds when not interrupted, not the maximum of 20 seconds.
            How is it supposed to function: It's supposed to last 20 seconds
            Skill currently bugged: Magic Blast
            Description of the skill: Deals Damage to enemies and heals allies based on player's healing level, must be within a range of 300.
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Many screenshots have been posted in forums already.
            How is the skill bugged: It gives players buffs/debuffs. Mostly debuffs, like giving players Sunder, Slow, etc...
            How is it supposed to function: It's not supposed to give any buffs/debuffs, and if the description's wrong and it is supposed to give stuff, it should only be buffs. Why on earth would a priest want to hinder their party?
            Skill currently bugged: Blood beam, Improved and Master Blood Beam
            Description of the skill: Deals ranged magic damage to a single enemy target. Does additional damage based on your current health.
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Many screenshots have been posted in forums already. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....es-not-compute
            How is the skill bugged: It's not quite determined if IBB and MBB are bugged, or if it's just the first one that's bugged.
            How is it supposed to function: MBB5 should be stronger than IBB5 , which in turn should be stronger than BB5. Right now, BB5 does more damage than its improved and master predecessors.
            Skill currently bugged: Bloody Acres
            Description of the skill: Sickles spring up from the group, trapping enemies within. if an enemy is not within range, the skill will still be used, but will have no effect. Lasts for 8 seconds.
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=bloody+acres
            How is the skill bugged: It randomly determines where to put the bloody acres
            How is it supposed to function: Seeing as the description says nothing about it being random, and it's also fairly useless to have it random and not have the ability to target, the skill should be targetable.

Added Note: I don't know if this bug is still active (I don't have bloody acres), but I remember one time in ladder with a priest who did have it, she used it and it put the acre where both monsters and party members were in it, and the party members that were in it were also affected.
            Skill currently bugged: Demon's Grasp
            Description of the skill: Channeling skill. Stuns target for a short period of time during channeling. Lasts 8 seconds.
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: Timed uses of death cometh during demon grasp procs and with current cast speed 160%
            How is the skill bugged: It is being affected by casting speed.
            (I should point out Virtues did not include this info or did not notice it)
            How is it supposed to function: It should last 8 seconds.
            Skill currently bugged: Blood Pool
            Description of the skill: Prevents enemies in Blood Pool from using any skills and deals them additional damage, lasts 5 seconds. Additional Damage dealt: 100%. Range: 300
            Your evidence of the skill being bugged: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ol-Typo-or-bug
            How is the skill bugged/How is it supposed to function: Either the description needs to be changed so it clearly states reduces Reduction by 100% or actually apply 2x dmg rather than varying dmg caused from different levels of red loss. Also, some skills can still be used by players such as skills that do not directly deal damage. (As I recall a knight could still use fight on. Other skills may be possible)
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-29-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Ranger 130 skill Piercing Arrow is fixed but R2 didn't put it on the patches, but am still disappointed the skill has a 1.2sec cast time and only does 100k extra damage compared to my Paralyzing Shot (tested today), basically I can attack 2-3 times in that amount of time making it unless.

And they should look into ranger 150 skill Ultimate Aim, the problem is it doesn't have a cast time but still takes about 1 sec for it to hit the target and after it has hit the target it does each of the hits 1 by 1 taking another second so basically after 2 sec all the damage will be applied - also the damage it does is so bad (was hoping it was like a rogues QD but its no where near it) and on top of this it costs 512 mana points it drain all my MP and wasted my mana orb which was full in 2hours. Conclusion: useless.
              IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
              SERVER:
              Windshear Peaks
              Trap ranger

Comment

brotherVT can u report to them also maybe they listen to you about the ranger eidolon skill sipho kiss . the cooldown of skill is very big . like 3 mins dont help in pvp

Comment

Originally posted by Thedodge View Post
                  brotherVT can u report to them also maybe they listen to you about the ranger eidolon skill sipho kiss . the cooldown of skill is very big . like 3 mins dont help in pvp

They do listen a lot. &that is the point of this thread, we will be making sure its heard.
                  Originally posted by Haphaestus
                  Seb is just mad because R2 has crapped on its players for 2 years now...what do u expect.
                  that's their perspective of it. if follow procedure its been shown many things get done right. you'd be surprised if you knew how much I've accomplished here&the things helped fix. I'm not much of a casher either.
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-30-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

When looking at the priest section plus the work done by virtues, really makes you wonder why these bugs weren't dealt with first. I mean, just look at the wall of text for priest's bugged/badly functioning skills lol
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Reported by: (S59)Daera
                      Class:Rogue
                      Skill currently bugged:Blade Dance (Not really a bug, just somewhat of a point)
                      Description of the skill: Deals bonus damage for each amount of damage dealt over 12 seconds; damage will be equal to 3% of target's Max HP.
                      Max Dealable Damage: 120
                      Not learnable alongside Quickdeath.
                      Your evidence of the skill being bugged:The description states, "Deals bonus damage for each amount of damage dealt over 12 seconds" I know it is a buff on you yourself, but it makes it sound like it is something you put on an enemy to cause bonus damage as well, sort of like a debuff when I first read it. Got excited thinking I had a skill similar to Zodiac Soul Eaters Engulf when I first read the skill.
                      How is the skill bugged:It starts off at 120 damage, goes to 255, 520,955, and I never leveled past there. Because for a Scion level 60, your normal attacks are 2 figures higher than that. Lot's of players hp will barely be tickled by that, and for monsters, forget it. When you are fighting a World boss, Dungeon boss, or anything besides a normal mob which you can 1 shot. The added 955 won't be noticeable. And i know 955 is level 4's ability, so going to "assume" the max is somewhere around 3,000 damage. Which again, is for level 120, and isn't much.
                      How is it supposed to function:Remove the 3% of enemies max HP from Desc, since by the time you get past level 5 mobs, most enemies will be hit by the cap mentioned above. Or if the cap to make the 3% not so overpower, just make it 1% of enemies hp, and extend the duration.. If the skill has a cooldown for 20 seconds and a duration of 12, it could max at 19 seconds. Given how all rogue skills are made useless by the time we turn Eido besides the level 130+ skills, this includes Quick Death which essentially boosts your ASPD to 250% for 2 seconds (When I get my Exelorn ring I can boost mine from 150 to 210%, and past 250% with Blessing of Light Soul Break, making my attacks FASTER than QD and deal more damage) It would be nice to have at least 1 or 2 offensive skills a Rogue can use, besides choosing, do you want to Light Stream, Reversal, Decimation, or do you want to Cloak and Shadow Strike, with both ends just ending with, leave your character on basic Attack for maximum damage.

(Summed up) All Rogue skills besides passives are useless in the end due to high ASPD and skills slowing them down with no, or worse off results, including Quick Death. All Enemies later on exceed 8-9 figures in health, so it only deals 1/100-1/1000 of the damage it states it should do. So would be nice to know that some skills are not a waste of Skill points. (not saying they all need buffs, but when your scion skills are a waste, whats the point)

Another Suggestion for the skill, would be to remove the Damage cap and % damage entirely, and have it so Blade dance does preset damage based off of a % of your current attack. Even 5% would be nice and capping at 40%, so when I crit for 50,000 it would be dealing an additional 20,000 on top of it.

But if this skill is left as is now, it will only be a doorstep for low levels to learn devoid, which is only good for stripping naked, turning off health orbs, and running at bosses in suicide rushes to kill them in one shot to solo dungeons so you get to keep all the loot.
                      Last edited by Kaiten4687; 08-31-2013, 12:11 PM. Reason: Getting rid of an emoticon
                      IGN: (S59)Daera
                      Server: S59 Floran Everglades
                      Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
                      Plane: Scion lvl 90
                      Mount: Battle Bear
                      Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
                      Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

Skill currently bugged: Arrow Rain / Ultimate Aim

Description of the skill: Description of skill cost: Arrow Rain 224 MP, 2% MP Ultimate Arrow 656 MP, 3% MP

Your evidence of the skill being bugged: I have tested it and a screen shot is hard to get of it, you will need to test it yourself to see.

How is the skill bugged: Arrow Rain consumes 224 MP per sec (skill last 4 sec) so 896 MP after skill is used, Ultimate Aim consumes 656 MP per hit (skill hits 6 times) so 3936 MP after skill is used.

How is it supposed to function: Arrow Rain should cost 224 MP after used and Ultimate Aim should cost 656 MP after used.
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

Class : Knight

Skill currently bugged : level 130 skill : Counter (protection tree)

Description of the skill : does 200% damage according to target's defense and reduces target's dodge rate by 30% , lasts 2 seconds .
                          + it says in the skill description "Defenses increased by 70%" , not sure who's , mine or his , cuz it doesnt mention it

I tested it on a rogue , his dodge remained the same , and the defenses , mine or his , were still the same .

The ugly thing about it , is that it does so much less damage than my 50 or 80 skill .

Comment

Complaint: Its not fix BrotherVT (ranger skill I posted)
                            SERVER:
                            Windshear Peaks
                            Trap ranger

Comment

Class : Knight

Skill currently bugged : Zealot's Shield (Perfect Frag X skill)

Description of the skill : In the description, the skill says that you become immune to ALL effects for 15 seconds. Once used, however, the skill buff that you get for 15 seconds says that you are only immune to drag and push effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X