Vip selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip selling

So is it illegal if you do it without logging in to the persons account to buy it, but instead buy it from the site where you just need the persons username to buy the vip or crystals for him/her? Need clarification for this.
    Last edited by venomeh; 08-31-2012, 10:13 PM.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Kindly go over this page:

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Proper sanction will be implemented immediately if found liable to any offense =(^_^)=

AND with your query
    So is it illegal if you do it without logging in to the persons account to buy it, but instead buy it from the site where you just need the persons username to buy the vip for him/her?
    The answer is NO if it does not violated the ToS

Comment

The ToS is hard to read because it's all in legalese. A bulleted version of the TOS for people who don't feel like spending 30 minutes to try to figure out where things are might be nice. Could call it "ToS for lazy and dump people " XD

But the short end was: if you buy VIP using the store.r2games, which doesn't require an account's password, it's ok, but if you do it buy logging into another person's account and clicking the VIP button in-game, then it's not ok.

Right?
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Erwin View Post

Proper sanction will be implemented immediately if found liable to any offense =(^_^)=

AND with your query

Pardon me but R2Rogie stated weeks ago that selling VIP is now illegal, whether it's real money or not and they will ban players without warning.

Comment

Aights thank you Erwin

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
          Pardon me but R2Rogie stated weeks ago that selling VIP is now illegal, whether it's real money or not and they will ban players without warning.
          I believe that's the case when you actually log in someone others account to buy the vip for the person. Not when you're on your own account and just go to the site and enter the persons username, server & ingame account and then buy it for the person.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Erwin View Post

AND with your query

You could also just explain them how to "gift" someone VIP.
            aslong as they know the username (not password) they can give someone VIP. (why does no one know this?)
            go to http://store.r2games.com
            and well look on this screenshot:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1660309

Comment

Veno, I've seen players doing that and to prove it, yope got muted by R2Rogie for selling VIP. Just PM her. Long story short, she stated clearly that GMs will ban players selling using other player's real money or not, even if he/she didn't log in someone's account. The reason for this is to avoid scamming.

Comment

i hope i wont get banned then > sold it to a handfull of people already...

Comment

Veno, I've seen players doing that and to prove it, yope got muted by R2Rogie for selling VIP. Just PM her. Long story short, she stated clearly that GMs will ban players selling using other player's real money or not, even if he/she didn't log in someone's account. The reason for this is to avoid scamming.
                  Shugar told me that yope was just trolling >.>
                  Stalkers OP.

Comment

I doubt it. Besides, veno, you weren't there when R2Rogie was online. At first, we thought she's just a fake, even sirslayer demanded her presence.

Comment

I doubt it. Besides, veno, you weren't there when R2Rogie was online. At first, we thought she's just a fake, even sirslayer demanded her presence.
                      Hmm well then I'd like to have him visit our server.

So if I can ask Rogie could you visit Kaspaya Beach and whisper (S8)Venomeh please.
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                        Hmm well then I'd like to have him visit our server.

So if I can ask Rogie could you visit Kaspaya Beach and whisper (S8)Venomeh please.
                        You mean her?

Comment

You mean her?
                          Thought that you were meaning me to pm to yope >.>
                          Stalkers OP.

Comment

We would like to inform shouting in World chat of buying or selling VIP will be banned or mute. This is to avoid getting scam by other players.

Comment

so if someone wants vip if they find a very very trustble person who don't scam accounts they can buy vip for them so they can be happy anf it does not volates the tos thank goodness i would ask a friend can they buy vip for me but i can't do that because i don't want strangers they i do not meet in real life you play with my account. just pointing that out
                              :S40emareld31: Server:S40Rinulka Peninsula level:90 Eidolon : Honor:Emperor: Hybrid Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X