To " INFINITY%" and beyond confused.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To " INFINITY%" and beyond confused.

I had been trying to take a peek at some larger servers as the one I play on which is accessible via Newgrounds.com. That server is pretty much dead and though I can't speak for the whole server, this player is becoming disenfranchised.

On to my point: While trying to access other servers via R2's main site, I have been getting a loading screen that says "INFINITY%" and essentially sits there and buffers without actually loading.

I wonder if it's something to do with me using Chrome with Linux Ubuntu as an OS. I also wonder How I'd go about opening a ticket for this issue since none of the servers will load for me from R2s site but the one I access through Newgrounds doesn't have any issues with loading at all.

( I still have no clue what the server is actually called since unlike other server's we don't have the server # by our avatars names or anything ( or maybe they are all like that?) and this has caused issues as to reporting any glitches or other such fluff. Or opening a support ticket at all.)

Has anyone else experienced this INFINITY% issue?

It happens to me occasionally when I use safari , generally I just leave it for 1- 2 minutes and it loads , no issues after that , It is actually loading even though it does not look like it is :3

Comment

Players that have experienced this INFINITY% issue was resolved by clearing their browsers cookies/cache/history.
      Once that happens, it's still going to have that Infinity %, but it's actually trying to download all the data from the game again whenever you enter the map.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Also to add to BrotherVT's post... I get that sometimes as well... However it take only a few moments to actually load for me... So try not to worry too much about it.
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
        IGN:S58-AquaShock
        Level: 198-Eidolon
        Class: Knight
        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X