No announcement yet.

What the hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, its only been out for 24 hours, however, that doesn't change that in 24 hours Ive lost a couple plats across 3 chars. While may or may not be a big deal to you, its a BIG loss to me. Additionally, they HAVE been aware of it, and could have made a system announcement to remove it until they fix it, or some kind of 'proceed at your own expense / risk' until they resolved it. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me?

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
      Okay first, we need to remember that this system has been out for what, less than 24 hours. So the tests that R2 did run, might not have shown this bug.

Now. VT! Hiiiii haha

Okay, so the bug is ONLY in the WHITE banner. I will show you screenshots.
      White banner durability: http://puu.sh/5L8Tu.jpg
      Repair for White Banner: http://puu.sh/5L8RN.jpg

Green Banner Durability: http://puu.sh/5L93g.png
      Repair for Green Banner: http://puu.sh/5L8SZ.jpg

As you can see there is only 12 loss on the white, but there is 20 loss on the green. So the bug that makes the repair bill insane, yeah that is all only on the white banner.

Hope that helps some.

Thank you Jessie! That helps quite a lot Much appreciated.

IGN: (S60)xPoptart
      Server: [60] Exigent Bluff
      Class: Lvl 100+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: (S62)BloodAbyss
      Husband: (S62)Thunderbumm
      Pets: Gen 3 Super Demon, Gen 2 Burning Angel, Gen 1 Snow Angel
      Mount: Golem Palanquin

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

I skipped white and went right to green...Glad I did I'da been ticked off about that one. Just wont buy the banners for my alts till this is better either.

Game: Crystal Saga
        Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
        _________
        Game : Monkey King Online
        Name: Azaleic
        Level : 90
        Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
        BR:135115

Comment

Okay so right now a good idea for everyone is to just unequip your banner, and do not equip it until you get green, OR until the bug is fixed.

Also, it might have been this post that alerted the R2 team to the problem, especially since this thread is over an hour old, so if VT alerted the GMs right when he saw this post, then that would mean that they are aware of the situation and are working on it. You kinda have to cut some slack on bugs in new systems, ESPECIALLY for the first day!
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Most people just auto blame R2 for everything wrong in their game day....In case you never noticed. Can't please everyone or really anyone for that fact. Better ways than !@#$%^ng about things to nastily to bring it to someones attention but then again most people gotta act their shoe size and not their age.

_________

Comment

People should learn to be patient. It only the first day. So I suggest just unequip your banner or just use a master hammer if you've got some. It so happened I also made a green banner so I don't suffer with these kinds of repair. So guys have patience and wait for the devs to fix it.
              Crystal Saga
              (J1)Cless - 150 Eidolon Knight
              (J1)Philippines Guild Master

"You foolish band of people... I shall obliterate you with one blow. Can you withstand it? You can not."

Comment

Seriously? WHO should I blame? It's R2's mistake... so yep, gonna blame them. They also had PLENTY of notice to send a system message about it... Look at the OTHER thread about it from 15 hours prior? Sadly, I missed that thread and threw away my plats.

Comment

I just have to say that this post may be new, but others have been complaining about this on the main thread too (( see: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ynthesis/page2 )). I'm happy that R2 finally replied to show that they are actually paying attention and listening to the players and moderators. But they should have replied or said something on the MAIN thread when the first complaint came up, or after the first few. - Heck a server-wide announcement about the bug and a promise that the bug will be fixed (or at least reviewed) would be very helpful to those of us that don't read forum all the time.

Just a suggestion.

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Well I say those who didn't read deserve what they got. Reading teaches a lot. why I check fourms daily, hell a few times a day to see anything I missed or that's new, whatever.

_________

Comment

The white banner hardly adds much for stats , I would recommend putting it in your vault until you upgrade it or go to treasure trove and grab your master hammer for 10g everyday beats a 60g repair anytime

Comment

Use master repair from Treasure trove. Its repairs all for 10g and repairs banner too lmao. not a big fuss...
                        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Good plan, though I work during TT so am unable to do it. Thus, I just have the banner sitting in my inventory until A) the bug gets fixed, or B) I upgrade it.

♥ I love my husband ♥

Comment

Well someone figured out if you upgrade the banner to green the repair goes down by a mile , so for the time being just put the white banner in your vault seeing as it adds very little to your stats, at least for now until this gets sorted out.

Comment

just jump in to treasure trove every day to get a cheap master hammer problem solved

Comment

Farm Master Hammer bound at TT . I have 3 stack MH lol

Comment

Working...
                                X