Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How Botters do it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How Botters do it!

    Alright GMs, I have done some research on what exactly these MMOBots are using to autoplay. And in my investugation, I have come across [removed, but will be looked at]. It is a macro that these bots are purchasing in order to make it appear that they are actually playing when they are not. I hope that this comes across your eyes, and you are able to combat it somehow, to once and for all put in end to the multitudes of macroers cheating their way to the top of the game. Mods I hope you would sticky this so that the GMs see this, and they can find a way to deal with it. I hope that you at R2 can put this macroer out of business!!! Thank you for all that you guys do!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-03-2014, 06:49 PM.
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 83-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

    "Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

  • #2
    yeah i hope i dont get banned thanks to u for using an auto clicker program for gem exchange... or maybe r2 could stop being ignorant and change the damn interface!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
      yeah i hope i dont get banned thanks to u for using an auto clicker program for gem exchange... or maybe r2 could stop being ignorant and change the damn interface!
      I would like to point out to you, that you should know the ToS by now, and as such, should know that not only are you using illegal macroing software, but openingly admitting it on a thread that the GMs can see. I hope you realize that using these programs is a bannable offense no matter how your using it.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 83-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

      "Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

      Comment


      • #4
        I would strongly suggest you do not use these programs >.> , or you can and will get banned for it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          I would strongly suggest you do not use these programs >.> , or you can and will get banned for it.
          ^^ My point eexactly, thank you for that Cuddles!!!
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 83-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

          "Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

          Comment


          • #6
            well I found out all this **** long time ago when I was in dovo server before transfer, in reality mods and dev team can't do anything about this till they change interface, cause bots using blue eye macro and that friggin soft makes virtual hardware in your system the same way as any virtual cd/dvd drive, so they stuck at nothing, they can't detect bot, ban/remove acc who use this **** till some one reports with screen shot or video and so on...... so one way left is mass KOS to try, when every one in server kills em all the time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by S1darkdesire View Post
              well I found out all this **** long time ago when I was in dovo server before transfer, in reality mods and dev team can't do anything about this till they change interface, cause bots using blue eye macro and that friggin soft makes virtual hardware in your system the same way as any virtual cd/dvd drive, so they stuck at nothing, they can't detect bot, ban/remove acc who use this **** till some one reports with screen shot or video and so on...... so one way left is mass KOS to try, when every one in server kills em all the time
              Been there done that , they instantly respawn , change layer and come right back -.-

              Comment

              Working...
              X