How Botters do it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Botters do it!

Alright GMs, I have done some research on what exactly these MMOBots are using to autoplay. And in my investugation, I have come across [removed, but will be looked at]. It is a macro that these bots are purchasing in order to make it appear that they are actually playing when they are not. I hope that this comes across your eyes, and you are able to combat it somehow, to once and for all put in end to the multitudes of macroers cheating their way to the top of the game. Mods I hope you would sticky this so that the GMs see this, and they can find a way to deal with it. I hope that you at R2 can put this macroer out of business!!! Thank you for all that you guys do!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-03-2014, 06:49 PM.
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

yeah i hope i dont get banned thanks to u for using an auto clicker program for gem exchange... or maybe r2 could stop being ignorant and change the damn interface!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
      yeah i hope i dont get banned thanks to u for using an auto clicker program for gem exchange... or maybe r2 could stop being ignorant and change the damn interface!
      I would like to point out to you, that you should know the ToS by now, and as such, should know that not only are you using illegal macroing software, but openingly admitting it on a thread that the GMs can see. I hope you realize that using these programs is a bannable offense no matter how your using it.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

I would strongly suggest you do not use these programs >.> , or you can and will get banned for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          I would strongly suggest you do not use these programs >.> , or you can and will get banned for it.
          ^^ My point eexactly, thank you for that Cuddles!!!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

well I found out all this **** long time ago when I was in dovo server before transfer, in reality mods and dev team can't do anything about this till they change interface, cause bots using blue eye macro and that friggin soft makes virtual hardware in your system the same way as any virtual cd/dvd drive, so they stuck at nothing, they can't detect bot, ban/remove acc who use this **** till some one reports with screen shot or video and so on...... so one way left is mass KOS to try, when every one in server kills em all the time

Comment

Originally posted by S1darkdesire View Post
              well I found out all this **** long time ago when I was in dovo server before transfer, in reality mods and dev team can't do anything about this till they change interface, cause bots using blue eye macro and that friggin soft makes virtual hardware in your system the same way as any virtual cd/dvd drive, so they stuck at nothing, they can't detect bot, ban/remove acc who use this **** till some one reports with screen shot or video and so on...... so one way left is mass KOS to try, when every one in server kills em all the time
              Been there done that , they instantly respawn , change layer and come right back -.-

Comment

Working...
              X