Possible Hacker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Hacker?

So, I came across a possible hacker on S1 and he's #1 in ladder, you see as the picture below shows he has completed Ladder in a time that no matter how OP you are, is impossible to do... I mean come on guys 50.7 seconds, I don't know how that is possible given the stats listed also, and there are people on servers far younger with better stats who can't even do Ladder in less than 8 minutes... I am just reporting it because I don't like hackers, and That #1 Ladder rank belongs to the one that is right below him (the one who did his Ladder Legit).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LadderHacker.png
Views:	1
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	1743527

I hope this is seen, and the problem resolved... I have spoken it over with a lot of people who also agree this is impossible without hacks... Thank you for your time!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^

Comment

Not enough MP! Click image for larger version

Name:	Keepo.png
Views:	5
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1679434
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        Not enough MP! [ATTACH=CONFIG]66838[/ATTACH]
        That is pretty funny though...

it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^
        I highly doub it, since its been isted there since the Server release of S67... So I doubt it HIGHLY!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

honestly, my thought is that...if someone with 500k attack cannot do it under 8 minutes how is this possible? xD
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

It is a bug, the timer for some reason did not show the amount of minutes , it only shows the seconds. =/

Comment

everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh

Comment

Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
                everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh
                Not neccesarily, because the majority of the time someone hacks, they aren't reported in the first place.... It was just something I didn't understand and had to run by the forums.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X