Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Possible Hacker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Hacker?

So, I came across a possible hacker on S1 and he's #1 in ladder, you see as the picture below shows he has completed Ladder in a time that no matter how OP you are, is impossible to do... I mean come on guys 50.7 seconds, I don't know how that is possible given the stats listed also, and there are people on servers far younger with better stats who can't even do Ladder in less than 8 minutes... I am just reporting it because I don't like hackers, and That #1 Ladder rank belongs to the one that is right below him (the one who did his Ladder Legit).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LadderHacker.png
Views:	1
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	1743527

I hope this is seen, and the problem resolved... I have spoken it over with a lot of people who also agree this is impossible without hacks... Thank you for your time!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^

Comment

Not enough MP! Click image for larger version

Name:	Keepo.png
Views:	5
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1679434
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        Not enough MP! [ATTACH=CONFIG]66838[/ATTACH]
        That is pretty funny though...

it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^
        I highly doub it, since its been isted there since the Server release of S67... So I doubt it HIGHLY!

-Albert Einstein

Comment

honestly, my thought is that...if someone with 500k attack cannot do it under 8 minutes how is this possible? xD
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

It is a bug, the timer for some reason did not show the amount of minutes , it only shows the seconds. =/

Comment

everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh

Comment

Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
                everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh
                Not neccesarily, because the majority of the time someone hacks, they aren't reported in the first place.... It was just something I didn't understand and had to run by the forums.

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X