Credit Card Stolen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Stolen

My credit card information has been stolen. I am trying to get my past transactions to get a list of purchases that are on there and the VIP state but the email is not being received in my email. I have reported this to R2 but they said I will have to have a screen shots of the purchase which is locked on my account and I am unable to log the account that has my stolen information. I will be reporting this to my bank but how do I get a screen shot of the transactions from my page when I cant get R2 to send the email to activate???

Could you get a statement from your bank showing transaction records of payments made, and provide a screen shot of that in a ticket here http://support.r2games.com .

Comment

ok thank you! I will do that right now!

Comment

Just sue them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinesta View Post
          My credit card information has been stolen. I am trying to get my past transactions to get a list of purchases that are on there and the VIP state but the email is not being received in my email. I have reported this to R2 but they said I will have to have a screen shots of the purchase which is locked on my account and I am unable to log the account that has my stolen information. I will be reporting this to my bank but how do I get a screen shot of the transactions from my page when I cant get R2 to send the email to activate???
          call ur bank number or credit card company ask for last 5 transactions to r2 games pay pal then write down dates and times of last 5 then put on your ticket that might help

Comment

Working...
          X