Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Credit Card Stolen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Stolen

My credit card information has been stolen. I am trying to get my past transactions to get a list of purchases that are on there and the VIP state but the email is not being received in my email. I have reported this to R2 but they said I will have to have a screen shots of the purchase which is locked on my account and I am unable to log the account that has my stolen information. I will be reporting this to my bank but how do I get a screen shot of the transactions from my page when I cant get R2 to send the email to activate???

Could you get a statement from your bank showing transaction records of payments made, and provide a screen shot of that in a ticket here http://support.r2games.com .

Comment

ok thank you! I will do that right now!

Comment

Just sue them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinesta View Post
          My credit card information has been stolen. I am trying to get my past transactions to get a list of purchases that are on there and the VIP state but the email is not being received in my email. I have reported this to R2 but they said I will have to have a screen shots of the purchase which is locked on my account and I am unable to log the account that has my stolen information. I will be reporting this to my bank but how do I get a screen shot of the transactions from my page when I cant get R2 to send the email to activate???
          call ur bank number or credit card company ask for last 5 transactions to r2 games pay pal then write down dates and times of last 5 then put on your ticket that might help

Comment

Working...
          X