Cant recharge !!!! Gm please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant recharge !!!! Gm please

Can a GM tell me why my damn credit card is refusing... till 2day now... NOT the first time i buy Xtals with this credit never have problem with this card ( they says your credit card has be decline ) but whyyyy......

u have toask the company that handles the payment not R2. its probably the bug that says your computer ip address is different than your information you provide before making a purchase. use a different payment method.

Comment

I can't complete crystal transactions with my cards or PayPal either, so I just use Ultimate Game Cards as a payment method. It does the trick if you want to look into it. :3

Comment

try to recharge from web site instead of in game

Comment

You can file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com however it may take a bit if time to be resolved so if you would like to purchase crystals soon , I would recommend purchasing UGC and doing it that way until the issue can be resolved.

Comment

or choose a different payment method. for example you can go thru the r2 site and if u have a mastercard there is an option to recharge thru mastercard instead of playspan or skrill. much better than hunting down a UGC card online and having to go thru the trouble of activating it online, then seting up an ultimate pay account to redeem ur remaining balance from the ugc.

Comment

Working...
            X