Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issues ( Too Slow Kb/s ) this march 20

Loading issues ( Too Slow Kb/s ) this march 20 (

I also have the same sentiment... It takes minutes... I have done everything just so to speed up the buffering/ loading of the game... But it did not work... I beleive it is due to the addition of the new event... Hope do fix it soon

Comment

do i need to install something in my laptop?

hey i've been playing CS for almost a couple of months and back then it was smooth. until now that it gets stuck in the loading screen with the infinity% thing for almost an hour but still it stays that way. i installed the latest java and flash player but nothing changes. can someone help me please?Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	1683835

Comment

hi why its so slow to loading infinity percent??

<strong>​</strong>

Comment

Hello, Have you try login in on different browser? x.x uhm
          Or try this .
          1.Open Command Prompt.
          2.Type: ipconfig /flushdns

And then wait for a couple of minutes. Hehe
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

im stuck in infinity% for an hour now, glad im not the only one though

idol triny ko na sa firefox ganun din. pati sa ibang computer haha. nagcommand prompt na din ako tapos nireload ko wala padin eeh
            Last edited by VicZar; 03-21-2014, 07:33 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by R29788251
              idol triny ko na sa firefox ganun din. pati sa ibang computer haha. nagcommand prompt na din ako tapos nireload ko wala padin eeh
              Meeh. Okay naman po siya sa akin. .-. Nag-restart,nagreset ka na rin po ba? .-. Pining mo na po ba net mo ? Baka po mabagal lang net mo Ahehe D: Hmm.XD Ano po gamit niyo koya? x,x
              I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

it happens to all of us

Comment

I don't think I have ever had CS take more than a minute to open , you can try clearing cookies and cache.
                  Or using a different browser ( I find opera works the best for me imo ).
                  If that does not seem to work please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com

Comment

Threads moved / merged

Comment

Yes, this just started happening to me a few minutes ago. The loading and lagging is so severe that go backwards.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

**** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga?

**** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga? **** Cant LOG IN and Too slow Kb/s Loading what happen Crystal Saga?

Comment

stock on loading

same problem with me i'm 1hr waiting and still stock on loading
                          can you guyz fix this... because of it my daily was ruin...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	loading suck.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1683857
                          Last edited by xRobertWafux; 03-20-2014, 02:57 AM. Reason: fix some detail

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
                          :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

The content of this thread seems just a tad bit redundant, lol. O_O; Anyways, I'm having no issues logging in, so nothing particular happened to Crystal Saga, per say. However, my hubby (from Indonesia) had issues logging in/loading earlier today as well, so I'm going to assume it's either your ISP or possibly a location thing as not everyone is experiencing this.

No matter, try the usual fixes: clearing your cache and history, restarting you modem/router/comp., using different browsers, and/or proxies.
                            Last edited by puppetbomber; 03-20-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                              The content of this thread seems just a tad bit redundant, lol. O_O; Anyways, I'm having no issues logging in, so nothing particular happened to Crystal Saga, per say. However, my hubby (from Indonesia) had issues logging in/loading earlier today as well, so I'm going to assume it's either your ISP or possibly a location thing as not everyone is experiencing this.

No matter, try the usual fixes: clearing your cache and history, restarting you modem/router/comp., using different browsers, and/or proxies.
                              they put and general support thread but no one can help... i tried all the advice you give even restarting my own computer but still stock on loading this really suck r2 ppl care was money2x..... but cannot help

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
                              :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Working...
                              X