failed to login!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• failed to login!!!

i have a problem just a few minute ago after i do some transaction to sell some puri then i quit the game by closing it then when i want to sign in again i can't sign but it were redirected to openid.r2games.org on the other hand usually i just need requested proxy or sending clarification to facebook

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1731714

please answer my i can't sign in my character.. my character name houndini lvl 53

answer to my email
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-21-2013, 11:04 PM.

Dude, try to delete your browser's cache/history/cookies.

Server: Aurora Point
    Ign: (S1)Tops
    Guild: (S1)NOYPI
    Class: Hybrid Rouge
    Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

failed to login!!!

i have 2 char in my account but i cant enter my other char to the game but the other one char it will so what should i do...

Comment

thank you so much!!! i can enter the game now

Comment

are you trying to play both at the same time

Comment

You can have up to three characters per account, but you can only have one character online at a time per account. If you try to log in a character that is attached to the account you are currently playing, and you already have a character logged in from that account, it will boot the other character off line.

So if you want to run more than one character at a time, you need to make a new account to do so.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

me too.. the info said "login failed : failed to connect to server" what should i do?

Comment

cleared history cache cookies and still redirects

Comment

i mean is i can't enter my main char so that i try my other char, and then i enter to the game so i log out again and try my main char but it can't enter...
                  i think map of Kaymo Mountain is bug map for me cause i enter my 2 other accounts and i stock loading with 0Kb/s 0%...
                  and actualy my main char is stock again...

Comment

you need to do maintenance on your computer, clear all browsing data defrag it optimize it for performance and switch browsers

Comment

Try using a different browser or restarting your router.
                      I always use opera and I never get any issues.

Comment

Moved to general support.

Comment

Working...
                        X