No announcement yet.

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol shetty packs from iob then a server-wide Dc during the begining of iob...
    Y do i wake up to play this game -.-

Comment

between whats ive spent on my 2 toons im justified to feel hostile lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Man View Post
        The ones who need to be seeing this and reassuring us that things will work out arent even here and posting... Typical R2 and Moderator behavior when it comes to this game. Send tickets (blah, blah, blah) Ask moderators (blah, blah, blah). Tell GM's (blah, blah, blah).

Response is SPEND MORE MONEY WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK
        If you think we are not watching, you are wrong. I understand that this is a stressful situation. I will make sure that the appropriate people see this thread. Obviously it is already getting considerable support in the hour or so since it has been posted. Do not ever think that we are not here. We are here. Just because we are not responding does not mean that we are not watching.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by apathy666 View Post
          between whats ive spent on my 2 toons im justified to feel hostile lmao
          lmfaooo BATTLE ROYALE!
          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Rest assured, I will rain down an ungodly firestorm of support tickets regarding this. I can already see the "Thank you for your feedback we're always grateful for your input" replies, but they won't be able to close their tickets with that lame answer this time. Not like you've done with the bots in Survival of the fittest, where I've included screenshots and videos of the bots and you chose to blatantly ignore it.

Comment

omg lmfao^ @ oerlien +1

Comment

Emergency maintenance right now

Comment

Originally posted by TheOerlien View Post
                  Rest assured, I will rain down an ungodly firestorm of support tickets regarding this. I can already see the "Thank you for your feedback we're always grateful for your input" replies, but they won't be able to close their tickets with that lame answer this time. Not like you've done with the bots in Survival of the fittest, where I've included screenshots and videos of the bots and you chose to blatantly ignore it.
                  *pompoms* go goo oerrrr!
                  Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

this is pretty much the last straw,,,players have put up with a ton of neglect n abuse from r2. way over board now.

Comment

this is pretty much the last straw,,,players have put up with a ton of neglect n abuse from r2. way over board now.
                      thats putting it lightly

Comment

Wished R2 gives some announcement before they changed IOB items to bound... now all our guilds EW stocks on alt ... really frustrated about this patch...

Comment

>.< we all float down here

Comment

>.< we all float down here
                            mylifeisover. go away clown ;(

Comment

i cud be owning in iob right now but ive lost all motivation

Comment

eh make me,,,i need a victim

Comment

Working...
                                X