• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    please keep this thread on topic
    it is on topic. hes saying he wants to kill people bcuz of "this topic"

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
      I have seen screen shots of an Ethereal Wing dropping in Evil Beast Sanctuary from the Nightmare boss. However I've only seen that once or twice. I'm not sure if they are bound or not but the chance is there. I think having EW and FRC dropping from bosses in Purgatory Nightmare or upping the drop rate in EBS would be a nice 'compensation' for taking out the FRC completely and binding the EW.
      a good compensation would be reversing what they did because not alot of people wanted it in the first place. lol
      Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by apathy666 View Post
        ah stop targeting me,,im just replying to someone else...go annoy them instead.
        I'm asking to keep this thread this on topic, as arguing could result in the thread being closed. So I'm asking ALL to please keep this thread on Topic
        Last edited by Apoloymi; 03-27-2014, 11:46 AM.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine89 View Post
          I have seen screen shots of an Ethereal Wing dropping in Evil Beast Sanctuary from the Nightmare boss. However I've only seen that once or twice. I'm not sure if they are bound or not but the chance is there. I think having EW and FRC dropping from bosses in Purgatory Nightmare or upping the drop rate in EBS would be a nice 'compensation' for taking out the FRC completely and binding the EW.
          they can drop in Purg too, but its like a 4% drop rate for them, i've only known of 1 person getting it once
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

wings have such a minor stat increase and it takes so so many ew for upgrades,,,i wont bother to cash them,,yet my tenets r maxed. all r2 has done is lost money.

Comment

if im being hindered on my wings,,,im also not going to bother cashing for things that wud otherwise be worth it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimblewart View Post
                a good compensation would be reversing what they did because not alot of people wanted it in the first place. lol
                While I agree wholeheartedly that they should bring the FRC back to the packs from IoB, I highly doubt that is going to happen. My previous post was just another suggestion as to how they could be farmed instead of it being a pure cash item or through pure luck when you spin a Red/Black Dragon coin.
                (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
                (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

oh i thought we were flirting not arguing my bad

Comment

I don't give a rats arse if they change the reward of future IoBs. Even without announcement, that would be tolerable. Ripping out what I have worked for since the release of IoB however, I sure as hell care about my wasted efforts there.

Comment

so if the packs remained the same as they r right now,,,how many wud quit?

Comment

with the "supposed" technical expertise and the motive to generate revenue you should try saving your playerbase by trying to sort the bot problem at your expense and not at the expense of players who have been slogging hard to get their toons in some competitive shape. Messing up the way it has been done today is way way way too late to actually annoy the existing players. You do not (ideally) pi.ss your customers to bring down someone who is trying to ruin your business.. In short " revert back to the old packs please"
                        Last edited by Fa59_rpearce71; 03-27-2014, 11:53 AM.
                        IGN : zq_DeathStab
                        Server : S33
                        What goes around comes around real hard

Comment

wholeheartedly agree. its ridiculous. Idc if people disagree at my points. But it is just too late to do it.
                          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Originally posted by Fa59_rpearce71 View Post
                            with the "supposed" technical expertise and the motive to generate revenue you should try saving your playerbase by trying to sort the bot problem at your expense and not at the expense of players who have been slogging hard to get their toons in some competitive shape. Messing up the way it has been done today is way way way to late to actually annoy the existing players. You do not (ideally) pi.ss your customers to bring down someone who is trying to ruin your business.. In short " revert back to the old packs please"
                            Don't think anyone could've put it better.
                            Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

emergency maintenance NOWWWWWW

Comment

Zzz time to find a new game,,,suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X