No announcement yet.

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, and to think I was about to actually start investing a great deal of money into this game, it changed for the worst. Green packs collected before the change, got affected so all the work of collecting FRC, maybe only being 1 or 2 stacks away and *Poof* that work just thrown out the window. Bound ethereal wings? Seriously?! Easier to not even bother for the purple packs anymore. Trade market will take a giant crash and this entire game will go into a deep drepression. Might as well invest my time and money into a game that's actually worth playing. Hope you people at R2 realize that if this is not changed soon, you will no longer have a game to collect your paychecks from.
    Lvl 135 Eido Knight (Hybrid)
    Pixie: Terrene
    Soul:663/3000
    Beast Soul: Lvl 10 Drake
    ~Slowly rising to the top~

Comment

• dunno what r2 waits for ? 87 ppl used vote and its just in 1 day and %63 vote on change em back the way they are nobody aint even spend effort to reply us on here .-. well done r2 u just did nothing done still getting error by the times while trying to refresh game and other creepy bugs but u choiced to tried earn more money on players with changing stuff that most ppl getting money from to bound -clap clap-

Comment

• Originally posted by ugur126 View Post
        dunno what r2 waits for ? 87 ppl used vote and its just in 1 day and %63 vote on change em back the way they are nobody aint even spend effort to reply us on here .-. well done r2 u just did nothing done still getting error by the times while trying to refresh game and other creepy bugs but u choiced to tried earn more money on players with changing stuff that most ppl getting money from to bound -clap clap-
        I Mod has replied on this post, they might not be talking but they are watching the thread
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• April fools

glad I got demon wings and I don't need sp but some of my friend do and I was helping them get sp
          green packs give them back I don't like the new one
          IGN : Jibril
          Server: [s62] Bloodshed Hollow
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          LVL: 160
          Honor: Emperor
          Costume: Sylish Blond (M) Black swim trunks (M)
          Weapon: (Immortal) Auguric sword X +14
          Pixie: Holy Terrene
          Mount: Super Kyubi /A. Alicorn
          Pet: gen3 panda/ Gen2 Dragon Boxer, gen 1 burning angel, firelord
          baby Titan, baby Nymph, baby Tortle, pet bunny, Scarecrow Witch <- won it in pack (collecting pets )

Comment

• I'm really happy I got my wings before EWs got bound as it's now pretty much impossible getting anywhere with them...
            But these packs are seriously not worth it, putting everything as bound wont make the bots go away. They will increase and aim for all other events instead, they won't lose anything at all from this.
            R2 need to start working on a anti bot program similar to the one WoW use, if that company can do it then at least some smartass in R2 staff can come up with something close to it... it's not impossible at least.
            Well, as long their brains isn't completely full of the word 'money', that seem to be the only thing they think about nowadays.... bahh... this game's a joke <_<
            Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
            Name: Lunaria
            Class: Fire Mage
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 125+
            Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
            Honor Rank: Emperor
            Mount: Super Jiyaori
            Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
            Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
            Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
            Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

• All I have to say is I like the new yellow pack , FRC should be added back into the green pack or at least added to another event so its not impossible to get.
              Bound Ewings in the purple pack just made yellow the best pack to get, purple is not even worth it anymore.(obviously changed due to bots)
              Just be patient and see what happens in the next few weeks.

Comment

• Mr.Cuddles, I have no problem with the new packs... BUT I want the old rewards of the packs I have already collected for weeks and months. And not in a year or never, but now. Everything else is **.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schnurpsel View Post
                  Mr.Cuddles, I have no problem with the new packs... BUT I want the old rewards of the packs I have already collected for weeks and months. And not in a year or never, but now. Everything else is **.
                  I understand the frustration with already having the green pack(s) and suddenly its not what it was yesterday.
                  I will try to poke and see what (if anything) can be done.

Comment

• Putting in amaranthine essence instead of Fragarach Refinement Crystals is completely unfair to those who haven't fused their Frag's yet. To all of us? too bad! There is no NO possible way to get the 4400 FRC we need to fuse it.... And amaranthine essence is very easy to get.... why put it in the packs at all? You can't put a change like this in this late in the game. It really is game-breaking. I am a casher, but this could make me quit. I had saved up quite a few green packs, since they only take up 1 spot instead of 3... now they are completely useless! Thanks a lot!

Binding the EW is just going to make the high level people who control IOB not allow anyone to get purple packs anymore, so no more upgrading wings anyone. Have fun staying your low-leveled selves, and having all the OP players, who already reaped the benefits of this event before this stupid change kill you in one-hit.
                    Unfair to the players who are behind.

Comment

• its kind of unfair with low leveled player like me with no bots and alts..
                      its so hard to keep time running so fast to chase other players stats. good for eido's and cashers that already maxed their wings ang stuff and they can freely concentrate to the Chi upgrades..
                      how am i suppose to do money T_T

Comment

• i want ew to be unbound :'( im stuck on wings

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                        but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                        - JavaMerp -

Comment

• I agree with everyone else here. EW are not easy to get other than with alts in IOB. And with FRC being gone from green packs, it's hard for the non-casher to get better frag, because it cost 4400 frc for a complete fuse of frags. and you can only get 2 frc per green packs. So, with EW bound and frc gone, a lot of people will eventually rage quit since they can't use their alts to get what they need.

Comment

• Since apparently we all got the same response to our tickets, it is only fair to let all players know what R2 thinks about it.

Dear Schnurpsel,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. The items were only changed to bound items. If you have other concern, do not hesitate to contact us.
                            It's not even true. And then someone wonders why so many players complain and quit playing here... Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schnurpsel View Post
                              Since apparently we all got the same response to our tickets, it is only fair to let all players know what R2 thinks about it.

It's not even true. And then someone wonders why so many players complain and quit playing here... Seriously.
                              This really annoys me. They are so disgusting to their own players. Even the moderators here are trying their best for us. They are just parasites. They give no poops for anyone else. And anyone who speaks out of line. They ban. herro r2 the hitlers of the gaming world.

I sincerely hope everyone or at least the larger majority of the game boycotts the fateshop. So that they know how it feels to lose.

The mentality really infuriates me.. People trade their EW for cash items.. if theres no EW to trade, people won't buy cash items such as GPOW for it. but you know.. if they actually asked their players, maybe they would know that already.
                              Last edited by Gimblewart; 03-28-2014, 04:08 AM.
                              Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

• Originally posted by pipebomber69
                                ... if r2 had fair prices they would have alot more ppl spending money.
                                R2 is cheap lol

Comment

Working...
                                X