Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enion
    nice, you announce, to cheat R2.
    i bet, 70-90% of the players bought from mallmo once BEFORE this update. why is mallmo present, even items were unbound before? sadly, just where they make profit, it has rmt activity.
    sure some players have bought from them, the tiny majority. But I don't think this was the right way to go about it. Also Shiroi is being sarcastic. ;o

Comment

• r2 keep screwing their players .. keep us from cashing but their system and services is getting worst .. first , its hard to log in DNS address always .. 2nd , some of players took 30mins or hour before they get log in .. now , game is sooooo LAG and keep on dc'ying in the middle of dungs. events or ladder which is really annoying .. Wake up R2 .. no more $ will come if all the players quit ..
      IGN : (S52)chixYORR

Dont let your DREAMS just be dreams ♥♥

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuntum View Post
        i want ew to be unbound :'( im stuck on wings
        If you are able, you can run Purgatory Nightmare. The Judge at the top has a chance to drop a bound Ethereal Wing as does the Nightmare boss in Evil Beast Sanctuary. You can also obtain one by defeating and claiming the reward on level 2 in Corruption. But, you're not alone on being stuck with wings. I personally an only at Ultimate Demon Lord +4 because I have been helping guildmates get their wings up. This patch just blew that all out of the water.
        (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
        (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

• I'm not cashing so i can only use CoF to make gold??
          All will become expensive like at the beginning....
          I did not live so that my presence is noticeable but so that my absence feels the effects

Comment

• still waiting an announcement from r2 they r just watching and waiting players to calm down so basicly they wont do anything about it r2 im telling u totaly 225 player voted on this post and 145+ of em says change it back to way they were stop watching ppl to calm down coz ppl wont u are saying its for shutting mmo bots over on iob so what now peoples will buy ew / frc / mc / hw / pc from them coz u made ppl pi ssed to you already. take the responsbility on ur players.

Comment

• Once again, two Mods have posted on this thread saying that we are watching and we know what is going on.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

• At least give us some time, let us know in advance about the change. I have some purple rainpacks collected before the maintenance stocked up in my bag, and it sucks to know that i cannot use the bound ew that i have been storing up until now. The same frustration goes for all the players who have already had frag refinement done half-way through. The sudden change has made a lot of players frustrated - resellers, traders, other players. Some players are trading away their ew and frc as they hope to and know they can get them back from IOB for their own upgrades, but now they cannot get it back. It is destroying the balance of the economy and stopping players upgrade. I doubt that farmers who get frustrated will continue the game. Please consider the welfare of your players.

Please don't touch quiz... i have been working on my ga for a while.... I just don't have the time to do the quiz daily, but it's a work in progress.

Thanks.
                Last edited by Mushroom73; 03-28-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Everyone wants the usual rewards from IOB , so i guess its time to think for another sol'n ~R2 guys~
                  IGN: (J3)xKirito
                  Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                  ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• even some cashers get ethereal wings from iob farmers, before they start cashing for divine and above. it will be a huge discouragement for them to cash.

Comment

• i just recently came back to play and i have no clue how to make an easier trade now since everyone just ask for dragon crystals or dragon essence. how will i pay back my debt from guild mates without selling ethereal wings at 4g?

Comment

• Honestly, i am just waiting for the next week's maintenance. If they do not announce anything regarding this change. This will lead to a seriously inflation of prices not affordable at all as i can tell right now. EW's went from 4-5g to being 15g+ over night. Everyone in the world chat still going crazy about not upgrading, then all that we can do is hope and wait for the final decision. Yes i am very frustrated for not making any gold from selling anything during the past two days, but i am neither spending because next week's maintenance will be the final decision of this IOB.
                        Originally posted by Dr.Q
                        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

• Amen amen amen

Comment

• I am just going to add this now, Any players that encourage buying from mallmmo in any way on this thread will be banned from forums without any notice or warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                              I am just going to add this now, Any players that encourage buying from mallmmo in any way on this thread will be banned from forums without any notice or warning.
                              This goes for me also. I will also ban you immediately if I see any posts either saying that you plan on buying from mall mmo or encouraging people to buy from there.

Purchasing items and/or gold from mallmmo or ANY other outside company is against the TOS. It is not smart to promote them, or purchase from them.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

• Ok, with the bound e wings, and most of the people on our server being done with e wings, there really won't be much of a chance of us getting packs. I'm on the S4, S5, S7, S9, S16, S20 (mighta misssed one x.x) server that has lotta OP players on it that pretty much run IOB. I don't even set foot in blessing ground if there's PVP going on cause I'll get one shot killed. :x So we've been at yellow packs for a LOOONG time now. Not purp packs. YELLOW packs. I can see us continuing to get yellow as well. <.< Here come all the mount upgrades.

So, can we at least have a bound hwing = ewing exchange and ewing= Diving wing exchange? That would help. Ty
                                IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                                Server: Wilterlands
                                Level: Eidolon (130+)
                                Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                                Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                                Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                                I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

Working...
                                X