No announcement yet.

New IoB Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes happen without notice. I see it is a continuing trend. I had 108 Pow packs when they were 10x, stored, and were changed to 1x back on January. Asked about it, and said nothing could be done. It just seemed weird to me that I got those items while the promotion went on, and felt punished for not using them before they were changed. 972 pow poofed :/. I had stopped spending money on this game, though I had invested alot. Since then I had decided to play cash free, and have felt stupid spending cash in the first place.
    Last edited by K5_Saph; 03-28-2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Cashing in this game is not the best investment, even thou' I like to support people who I think deserves it but this game isn't one. Free playing only had to stop cashing due to poor support.

Comment

• Is it just me or there's some serious decline in starglade shops ? I guess r2 better take notice of this problem, there are only few shops and those shops are selling either trash or overpriced items... I'm just looking at the s6,s10,s11,etc merged servers, there are over 11 or more servers being merged here, but barely any shop worth anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
          Is it just me or there's some serious decline in starglade shops ? I guess r2 better take notice of this problem, there are only few shops and those shops are selling either trash or overpriced items... I'm just looking at the s6,s10,s11,etc merged servers, there are over 11 or more servers being merged here, but barely any shop worth anything.
          and guess who's going to benefit from that? the bots x)

Comment

• Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
            Is it just me or there's some serious decline in starglade shops ? I guess r2 better take notice of this problem, there are only few shops and those shops are selling either trash or overpriced items... I'm just looking at the s6,s10,s11,etc merged servers, there are over 11 or more servers being merged here, but barely any shop worth anything.
            Since the Maint there has been 1 Shop in Starglade on my server and we have 11 server merged in with us on S44 and we are very active. Just that the shops have gone from 10+ to 1
            Last edited by Apoloymi; 03-29-2014, 08:15 AM.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              Since the Maint there has been 1 Shop in Starglade on my server and we have 11 server merged in with us on S44 and we are very active. Just that the shops have gone from 10+ to 1
              That is not only the issue, but the overpriced items that we cannot even afford. The server that i play have 10 servers merged and the prices of mostly any item now is 10g and above. No to mention the shops keep disappearing only 3-7 at times and over night 2-3.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

• GMUT, EW, and SP should not be changed to bound. I sell those to other players and its mostly where i get enough gold profit to keep playing the game until im able to cash some. This sort of change is the type that will frustrate regular gamers and cashers alike and make you lose them simply on principal. Just like they lost many cahsers when they took gifting of cash items out, if they want their cashers back they can just change that.
                Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

• Its no wonder you have so many alts. You make it so hard for higher lvls to get items that they have to work multiple characters to afford those items. I shudder to think of what eido will be like if scion is so rough.
                  Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                  (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                  Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                  (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackrosejokerf View Post
                    Its no wonder you have so many alts. You make it so hard for higher lvls to get items that they have to work multiple characters to afford those items. I shudder to think of what eido will be like if scion is so rough.
                    If you don't have an army of alts. There is no point of been a single unit because you cannot do it alone. Strength in numbers is the key here at Edilon since you cannot do as much farming do to things getting difficult to get. Example? evil beast when it came out. Only in our server were 2-4 people who could do evil beast dungeon. Only the players with 500k+ attack and now others starting to use other players to come with them, even tho they have to share the EBS shards. You would dislike this because it will literary take you around 3 months of farming shards to make ONE piece of gear at that rate and if LUCKY you will get it under less than 3 tries. Even if you are able to do it alone, you will be able to take such a long time. Many other reason why we need alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                      If you don't have an army of alts. There is no point of been a single unit because you cannot do it alone. Strength in numbers is the key here at Edilon since you cannot do as much farming do to things getting difficult to get. Example? evil beast when it came out. Only in our server were 2-4 people who could do evil beast dungeon. Only the players with 500k+ attack and now others starting to use other players to come with them, even tho they have to share the EBS shards. You would dislike this because it will literary take you around 3 months of farming shards to make ONE piece of gear at that rate and if LUCKY you will get it under less than 3 tries. Even if you are able to do it alone, you will be able to take such a long time. Many other reason why we need alts.
                      sad but true man.

Comment

• So my server isn't even getting purple anymore...they are going to yellow packs and stopping, so we're not even getting some bound ew's and with the market pretty much empty of ew's, there's no way i'm going to get to divine wings. So all the bound divine wings I have from running void is going to waste, since I don't have the means to cash
                        (S36)Auroria
                        160+ Eidolon Knight
                        Apocolypse Co-leader
                        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

• i know its very unfortunate,but sadly enough alts is kinda imo what ruined this game... ofc who can deny more is better,but unfortunate someone made a enterprise outta just this idea,and happened to try and make real money off this game cough the biggest alt farming problem the botters... and then comes the other greedy lil alt farmers who apprently day in and day out turned iob into 11 purple pack instantly daily... alt farming in itself is a good idea to an extent but when greed becomes the motive then such things occur... IoB use to be a good thing,a breath of fresh air to all,but the indulgance of greed was getting rediculous,i see many selling ews instead of even bothering to use them... bare in mind wasn't an issue,the thing that drove the stake in the heart was ofc the botters,but do bare in mind exactly what they are... alt farmers....

Comment

• hmm i say.. it would be good idea to raise Lv requirement for iob.. just like u guys did on mount prizes.. that way those bots wont be able to go it and ruin our game.. better to make it abit higher that way only main chars and high alts (less lagg) can go in.. most preferably scion+ since i dont see any scion bots YET..

just a suggestion.. if u guys listening.. (oh well im againsts Lv requirements to go up too, but if goes back to prizes then..its worth the shot)
                            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                              hmm i say.. it would be good idea to raise Lv requirement for iob.. just like u guys did on mount prizes.. that way those bots wont be able to go it and ruin our game.. better to make it abit higher that way only main chars and high alts (less lagg) can go in.. most preferably scion+ since i dont see any scion bots YET..

just a suggestion.. if u guys listening.. (oh well im againsts Lv requirements to go up too, but if goes back to prizes then..its worth the shot)
                              \

Raising the level will be a good and bad idea at the same time. Why? mmo alts are above 60+. Many other players will be affected if new servers come out or people who start the server.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                                i know its very unfortunate,but sadly enough alts is kinda imo what ruined this game... ofc who can deny more is better,but unfortunate someone made a enterprise outta just this idea,and happened to try and make real money off this game cough the biggest alt farming problem the botters... and then comes the other greedy lil alt farmers who apprently day in and day out turned iob into 11 purple pack instantly daily... alt farming in itself is a good idea to an extent but when greed becomes the motive then such things occur... IoB use to be a good thing,a breath of fresh air to all,but the indulgance of greed was getting rediculous,i see many selling ews instead of even bothering to use them... bare in mind wasn't an issue,the thing that drove the stake in the heart was ofc the botters,but do bare in mind exactly what they are... alt farmers....
                                Bare in mind that this idea of mass alt are in ALL games that are either hacked or run with bots which most are free to play. The problem is that, how to stop this without hurting massively the players? there isn't a way. Making all things bound will only drive the game to an end and there will be no "trade" income. Thus, resulting in cashing to have fun or nothing at all. That is honestly not a passive idea for the view of other players who cannot afford to spend a lot of money in the game, which is the majority of the population.

edit: merge thread please, i thought i had multiple quote selected.

Comment

Working...
                                X