Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

GM Swords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GM Swords

    GM Swords have started appearing in my server, Exenden Realm.
    People are using cheat codes to make them 'appear' from thin air or whatever.
    I wont bother sending a ticket because those will never get answered, so instead I post the screenshots here.







    I'm pretty sure several others have got a hold onto that 'magical code', but these two were the ones I caught in action.

  • #2
    More than likely they found a GM toon that had a GM sword, they viewed him and linked his sword.

    If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

    Comment


    • #3
      I like this kind of funny trolls. I did it before everyone was shocked how I could get that xD but some idiots ruin the fun haha was fun though
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
        More than likely they found a GM toon that had a GM sword, they viewed him and linked his sword.
        There's actually players who know how to "decode" items, as they're referring it as. They breakdown the code to an item, and link items have on WC -- not that it really accomplishes anythingh. They don't necessarily have to find a player (or GM in this case) who has the item equipped to link it. It's like how players have learned to tinker with coordinates. Not many can do it, but there's a handful.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          There's actually players who know how to "decode" items, as they're referring it as. They breakdown the code to an item, and link items have on WC -- not that it really accomplishes anythingh. They don't necessarily have to find a player (or GM in this case) who has the item equipped to link it. It's like how players have learned to tinker with coordinates. Not many can do it, but there's a handful.
          I have the codes for almost every item max wings gm sword +16 chinese codes exc.

          Also you can get the code for other peoples pets

          If you wanna know how just pm me o.o
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Insanity View Post
            I have the codes for almost every item max wings gm sword +16 chinese codes exc.

            Also you can get the code for other peoples pets
            I didn't know you could decode Chinese stuff or pets even. O.O Decode pro. XD

            Comment


            • #7
              It is a fairly simple thing to do, I'm not going to explain it because some people will abuse it to scam.
              Anyways the GM sword is just a link, obviously the player doesn't have it equipped.

              Comment


              • #8
                The player took it off because he knew he would get banned if having it on, but he was a real show off in wc about it before today.
                Instead of brushing things like this under the carpet- do something?

                Damn, the staff here are so lame...... no wonder there are hords of bots in every single server as NOTHING happens to them.
                Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                Name: Lunaria
                Class: Fire Mage
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 125+
                Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                Honor Rank: Emperor
                Mount: Super Jiyaori
                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix



                “It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                  The player took it off because he knew he would get banned if having it on, but he was a real show off in wc about it before today.
                  Lolol, they don't have the item, as stated, some players just know how to decode items (items of which they don't have) and simply link them to make your kind rage.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Trust me, they do not have the item. Knowing the code for an item does not mean that they have it. If they did have it then why would you have sent in screenshots of chat instead of the character screen showing it equipped. If he is telling everyone that he does have it, then tell him to equip it.

                    If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	gm sword link.png
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1685389
                      I don't actually have this item, I just know how to link it.
                      That player is just trying to get attention with an item he/she does not have.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lol what I like to do is link tails' equips and watch players freak out thinking I have it.

                        ( wings weapon banner insignia )



                        Lol first 20 to veiw captcha new update o.O
                        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                          The player took it off because he knew he would get banned if having it on, but he was a real show off in wc about it before today.
                          Instead of brushing things like this under the carpet- do something?

                          Damn, the staff here are so lame...... no wonder there are hords of bots in every single server as NOTHING happens to them.

                          What was accomplished calling the staff incompetent here is totally beyond my comprehension but having codes does not mean he/she has the items. Its a computer code that isnt very difficult to obtain (not super easy either) and if i link something from the fate shop does not mean i own that item. Its the same that happened here just that it was a code. As i mentioned earlier in wc too every item has a unique code .. cheers
                          IGN : zq_DeathStab
                          Server : S33
                          What goes around comes around real hard

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                            Lolol, they don't have the item, as stated, some players just know how to decode items (items of which they don't have) and simply link them to make your kind rage.
                            lololol... stop being rude puppet :P
                            IGN : zq_DeathStab
                            Server : S33
                            What goes around comes around real hard

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X