Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

GM Swords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CassandraV
    started a topic GM Swords

GM Swords

GM Swords have started appearing in my server, Exenden Realm.
    People are using cheat codes to make them 'appear' from thin air or whatever.
    I wont bother sending a ticket because those will never get answered, so instead I post the screenshots here.

I'm pretty sure several others have got a hold onto that 'magical code', but these two were the ones I caught in action.

• Fa59_rpearce71
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    Lolol, they don't have the item, as stated, some players just know how to decode items (items of which they don't have) and simply link them to make your kind rage.
    lololol... stop being rude puppet :P

Leave a comment:

• Fa59_rpearce71
    replied
    Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
    The player took it off because he knew he would get banned if having it on, but he was a real show off in wc about it before today.
    Instead of brushing things like this under the carpet- do something?

Damn, the staff here are so lame...... no wonder there are hords of bots in every single server as NOTHING happens to them.

What was accomplished calling the staff incompetent here is totally beyond my comprehension but having codes does not mean he/she has the items. Its a computer code that isnt very difficult to obtain (not super easy either) and if i link something from the fate shop does not mean i own that item. Its the same that happened here just that it was a code. As i mentioned earlier in wc too every item has a unique code .. cheers

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Lol what I like to do is link tails' equips and watch players freak out thinking I have it.

( wings weapon banner insignia )

Lol first 20 to veiw captcha new update o.O

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gm sword link.png
Views:	1
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1685389
    I don't actually have this item, I just know how to link it.
    That player is just trying to get attention with an item he/she does not have.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Trust me, they do not have the item. Knowing the code for an item does not mean that they have it. If they did have it then why would you have sent in screenshots of chat instead of the character screen showing it equipped. If he is telling everyone that he does have it, then tell him to equip it.

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
    The player took it off because he knew he would get banned if having it on, but he was a real show off in wc about it before today.
    Lolol, they don't have the item, as stated, some players just know how to decode items (items of which they don't have) and simply link them to make your kind rage.

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    Instead of brushing things like this under the carpet- do something?

Damn, the staff here are so lame...... no wonder there are hords of bots in every single server as NOTHING happens to them.

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    It is a fairly simple thing to do, I'm not going to explain it because some people will abuse it to scam.
    Anyways the GM sword is just a link, obviously the player doesn't have it equipped.

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Insanity View Post
    I have the codes for almost every item max wings gm sword +16 chinese codes exc.

Also you can get the code for other peoples pets
    I didn't know you could decode Chinese stuff or pets even. O.O Decode pro. XD

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    There's actually players who know how to "decode" items, as they're referring it as. They breakdown the code to an item, and link items have on WC -- not that it really accomplishes anythingh. They don't necessarily have to find a player (or GM in this case) who has the item equipped to link it. It's like how players have learned to tinker with coordinates. Not many can do it, but there's a handful.
    I have the codes for almost every item max wings gm sword +16 chinese codes exc.

Also you can get the code for other peoples pets

If you wanna know how just pm me o.o

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    More than likely they found a GM toon that had a GM sword, they viewed him and linked his sword.
    There's actually players who know how to "decode" items, as they're referring it as. They breakdown the code to an item, and link items have on WC -- not that it really accomplishes anythingh. They don't necessarily have to find a player (or GM in this case) who has the item equipped to link it. It's like how players have learned to tinker with coordinates. Not many can do it, but there's a handful.

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    I like this kind of funny trolls. I did it before everyone was shocked how I could get that xD but some idiots ruin the fun haha was fun though

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    More than likely they found a GM toon that had a GM sword, they viewed him and linked his sword.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X