lost u2snarf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost u2snarf

i have a toon on ugame i did the npc thing but my toon aint here. this aint right i am being told that i lost my guild and my marrige and i cant get my toon on i had 13462 crystals on it and a good toon and now i might not have any thing? u2kapata cant get on eithere . i will keep trying but 4 hours now and cant yet. i cashed and this is what i get i really liked this game but i will not start over so if u cant do some thing for me soon i will have to find a nothere game to give my money to.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-30-2014, 02:22 PM. Reason: Removed censored word.

Have you filed a ticket yet? If not please do so at support.r2games.com explain the situation and see what can be done to help.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Did you trying login from cs.r2games.com server # 25?

Comment

yes
        I did and I talk to the npc to get here on ugame I even made sure I had talk to it.

Comment

yes I did a ticket how long could this take ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosx2 View Post
            yes I did a ticket how long could this take ?
            Toon retrieval is tricky business, so we unfortunately cannot provide you with a for-sure time of retrieval. However, you can post your ticket number here and we'll forward it for you in the event that the ticket team is backed up.

Comment

I keep trying to find out what is going on with the 6 missing toons but aint getting any where I was ask for my info that I gave the npc I gave u that over a day ago and still nothing.it took u less than 6 hours to move most of the server but u cant find 6 toons in 2 days I don't no about this.i no 4 of the toons have a lot of money put into them and I no 2 of them ahave some crystals on them now and I was going to spend some on the sale but no toon.

Comment

Working...
              X