not loading main page crystal saga but can see forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not loading main page crystal saga but can see forums

okie, is it just me or anyone else having issues? been trying since I logged out about 1 hour ago to refresh my page
    IGN: Honda
    SPOUSE: (S34) PrinceAbubuh

SERVER: (S34) Void Encampment
    PLANE: Eidolon
    CLASS: Priest

Seems to be working normally for me.
    Maybe try clearing cookies, cache ect?

Comment

The site has been acting up as of last night, but it should be fixed now (as I'm no longer experiencing difficulty accessing the page).

Comment

I can only log in on one computer. The home page wont even appear on the others. Cookies cleared and all, just a blank white screen. What's weird is its only my main computer.
        Last edited by Adaquious; 05-01-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Please be patient. Keep refreshing. It takes a long time to log in right now. R2 is aware of the problem and is working on it.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

its not working for me either

Comment

ive tryed clearing cache and trying 3different computers and its not working

Comment

ive tried everything.. nothing is working... tried resetting modem.. clearing cache even using different computer and nothing is working..

my question is, why other player seem to have no problem at all...

Comment

According to isitdownright.com, site is down. It's not DNS issue. We just have to wait for it to be back up. Take a break from dungeon and go shopping, Twy! Spend Dhee's money while you're at it #13
                  The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

just need good answer for me, how long should i wait, gave me the time will ya

Comment

Working...
                    X