can fix ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can fix ticket

hi 2 days ago I was banned for no reason that I have to ban removed. I again banned and ive only entered twice. I know I did nothing wrong, and I was again told that the ban is lifted. but this is not correct, so I am here. someone can fix ticket? 94819

sry not english good from translater

I have forwarded your ticket.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

thanks you but i still ban and ignore me on ticket what wrong with this customer serving

Comment

i do ask and all said "ban has been lift" but i still not can log to my character
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ban.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1687239
        Last edited by peekachu; 05-06-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

ok im still ban to stupid game i not come to here more for stupid company

sorry u company stupid im not return

great treatment to new player of ban to nothing stupid not long this company make money for like this
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-09-2014, 03:35 AM. Reason: Merged posts / Removed censored words.

Comment

I've relayed your concerns. This is already being looked into. You aren't banned in the system, so they have to have it looked into to see why it's still telling you that you are still banned. Please be patient.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

how im ban then not ban then ban again in 2 day only on server im call name all time and them not ban even when report

Comment

Well you have certainly been a victim of bad luck. It has happened before to other players, being banned for no reason, with no explanation. People make mistakes. From your original post i think that you're saying you've only played twice? If i'm right that means you haven't played played long and you're not missing out on anything worth complaining about. I know it can be frustrating, but just keep your cool and be civil, things will work out for you. Trust me, I've been around for a while

Comment

I want my s44 character unlocked
                  9 tickets so far still no help

Comment

Maybe clear your browser cache ;-; cookies ;-; x.x
                    I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

that will not solve anything lol

Comment

Any account related issue ( ban or otherwise ) you will need to file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com
                        you may leave your ticket # on this thread and a Mod will forward it for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X