Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Memory copycopy

Comment

Hi sir memory , I'm a new player of crystal saga and my server is s167 and i play this game too much and i already recharge in this game and i rank 5 . can i ask ? how long the LoV end S167
      how many days/weeks to waiting for ? thanks in advance have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by wrathbooscholar02 View Post
        Hi sir memory , I'm a new player of crystal saga and my server is s167 and i play this game too much and i already recharge in this game and i rank 5 . can i ask ? how long the LoV end S167
        how many days/weeks to waiting for ? thanks in advance have a nice day.
        Please take the time to read the replies in this thread as they do answer all of your questions.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi Memory. its already 21days how to submit a ticket to get the rewards SERVER 167 LoV event please reply asap!

Comment

Originally posted by 138664093276678 View Post
            Hi Memory. its already 21days how to submit a ticket to get the rewards SERVER 167 LoV event please reply asap!
            It has not been 21 days. It's been a week since it ended. Nagging about it isn't going to speed up getting anything besides me no longer hosting the event. Be patient. Thank you.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Okay sorry Minori Thanks to responce !

Comment

i take it back
                Last edited by riz167; 06-25-2022, 08:47 PM. Reason: just notice that statement from previous page so, sorry and thankyou

Comment

Hi mods, can i ask ? if the server s168 rivergade is already recorded?

Comment

Working...
                  X