Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s65 General Chat

Hey all.

Just thought i would start a thread in this subforum for all players on s65.
    Hopefully we get no trolls or haters or general angry people making replies on here, since majority of the s65 community is nice.

The s65 community is fairly good, we occasionally get people from other servers who come on and pick fights and stuff, but its generally shrugged off and the
    player gets put on ignore by almost everyone.

Hope this thread sparks a community for s65 on the forums aswell as in the game.

This thread was started:

Right now the competition is good, guilds fighting for #1 spot, along with top level and gold spots.

Guild Screenshot as of Today:
    • Genocide has been dominating the Dragonspine event, although they have had the event stolen out from under them a few times.
    • Guilds are being created constantly everyday.
    • There has been no drama's with guild war's or anything yet, its been fairly peaceful.

Top Level Screenshot as of Today:
    • Fierce battling for top place, but those at-or near the top are trying very hard and are indeed doing a good job at maintaining their position.
    • The top list jumps around constantly with people going up and down.

Richest People Screenshot as of Today:
    • Not much to say here.
    • Im going to attempt getting a loan from a few of them *cross's fingers*

War Hero's of s65:
    • These guys are tough, they have scars and 1 bad eye, some have eye patchs.
    • Pretty sure one of them has a wooden leg and a hook for a hand.
    • You most likely meet them if you want to fight other players.
    • There has been a mass of all class's in the pvp, Archers and Knights are the most popular.

Pet Enthusiasts as of Today:
    • First person to get the DK on s65.

This is a good server, the people in it are fun and nice, there has been next to no problems.
    The only problems we have, are the massive amounts of alts lol.
    Lots of them PC farming and Quiz farming.
    Not really a problem, a few of us worry about the economy of our server, but you never know whats going to happen in the future.. so yeah.

Hope you all enjoyed reading this post and getting a small insight into our server

The videos you will come across throughout this thread are being moved up to this post, because its easier for people to find them here, rather than flick through the page searching.

Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-10-2013, 12:35 AM.

Day2

Date of info Taken

Top Guilds

Top Level

Top Gold

Top Honor

Comment

I have been informed that this Nirvana guild has been farming quiz with more than 500 MC a day. What is everyones views on this?

Comment

Haha maybe..

Or maybe its another rumour that the members of Genocide have been spreading.

Comment

Seems a bit funny, actually. Anyways, I myself am a proud member of a solo guild, just for honor. Well, sorta solo guild, theres only two others including myself.
          ~Hatred
          Last edited by Anti-Magerr; 10-05-2013, 04:49 AM. Reason: Left out name -.-
          Never give up.

IN GAME NAME: Hatred.
          Server: Evil Beast Sanctuary

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Also, Update to last message, many people are soloing vault hard and nm easily now, so the servers economy should be fine ^^
            ~Hatred
            Never give up.

[COLOR="#FF0000"Only two things are infinite.. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not entirely sure about the first.][/COLOR]

Comment

Well, atm Im duoing Vault NM so I wanted to see how everyone else was?
              Never give up.

Comment

Seems player "Witchwild" is causing problems for others in all the PVP events.

Comment

This server is awesome! ^^ Kind people everywhere. Kind PVP battles. Kind trash talks. Kind sellers. Kind Alts rofl
                  Be Happy

Comment

Here is something funny you might wanna see..

ALTS.....

And then..

And then..
                    Last edited by R2386494; 10-10-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Lmao I know who's alts those are~ pretty sure we all do
                      Never give up.

Comment

First try, kiddies. That's how the big bosses do things.
                        #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

<3 SoN. Youre still a Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ tho
                          Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-10-2013, 06:15 PM.
                          Never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Magerr View Post
                            <3 SoN. Youre still a Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ tho
                            Haha BrotherVT strikes.
                            I wonder what mr.mod thought of the funny screenshots

Comment

I'd say he's one lucky little bugger.
                              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                              X